STAR WARS: Obi-Wan Stand Alone Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The movie that daringly answers the question: what did Luke really do to Kylo in that tent that night?

Including the new hit song by Academy Award Winning composer Randy Newman called: He put his Force in me

Maybe that's why they call it The Force?

Darth Vader will be in it and he will duel Obi-Wan. Everyone will cheer and clap.

Darth Vader will be in it and he will duel Obi-Wan. Everyone will cheer and clap.

Impossible.

Vader says "When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master"... implied he hasn't seen Ben since his fall.

Vader might be in it, but he'll have as much interaction with Obi-Wan as he did with Leia in RO.

I will be extremely impressed if they find a proper, non-retconning way to have a red lightsaber in this movie :lol (I'd love it though)

Impossible.

Vader says "When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master"... implied he hasn't seen Ben since his fall.

Vader might be in it, but he'll have as much interaction with Obi-Wan as he did with Leia in RO.

Agreed. Vader may have a cameo or small part but I highly doubt Obi-Wan and Vader will interact.

I actually hope Vader wouldn't be in this movie at all, unless in flashbacks where Kenobi is thinking about what he done on Mustafar.

I would like to see Hayden/Anakin show up but only in Obi-wan's nightmares haunting him for his failures as a mentor and friend (showing up as different versions of Anakin i.e. Padawan (EP2). Friend (EP3) and crispy mustafar Ani).

Obi-wan must be living with some form of PTSD at this point as well. He had to brutally put down his best friend who he believes he failed (so he absorbs the blame for it). The jedi (essentially his family) are gone and many of them killed by his friend. The galaxy is ruled by the galactic empire rather than the republic which he fought to protect throughout his life. He lost everything and he has to live out his days in hiding. He should be more depressed than TLJ Luke. If anyone was going to cut themselves off from the force it should be post ep3 Obi-wan.

Hopefully the movie could be something much smaller in scale like the first 2/3s of Logan. Depicting a broken obi-wan finding his way again (perhaps without the force) and making peace with his own failures and perhaps finding hope again.

It would be interesting if he was cut off from the force only seeing Anakin flashbacks but when he allowed it back in he was able to communicate with Qui-gon again or dare I say it even force skype with Yoda.

Personally I would like to see a brand new antagonist for Obi-Wan to go up against.

YES!!! This 100 times.

Something fresh. Something new. No Fett, no Hutt, no Vader, no Emperor... I don't mind seeing them on occasion. On occasion.

Like they did with Cad Bane, I hope they create a new enemy worthy of Kenobi. I would be OK with Vader hiring this person to hunt him down or something; an assassin type. I'm sure Vader knows Kenobi is alive and hiding somewhere so his interest in finding him would probably be logical given his condition. It could be like his private pet project while serving the Emperor.

I could see this being decent if they picked Gavin O'Connor to direct. He directed The Accountant and Jane Got A Gun, the latter being a Western starring *three* prequel alumni; McGregor, Portman, and Joel Edgerton.

Bringing back Edgerton as a younger Owen Lars might make for a really cool reunion and could allow for a story that further indicates just why Owen thinks Ben is a "crazy old man."

I could see this being decent if they picked Gavin O'Connor to direct. He directed The Accountant and Jane Got A Gun, the latter being a Western starring *three* prequel alumni; McGregor, Portman, and Joel Edgerton.

Bringing back Edgerton as a younger Owen Lars might make for a really cool reunion and could allow for a story that further indicates just why Owen thinks Ben is a "crazy old man."

For some reason I hadn't even thought of that. Yeah that'd be great. The prequels' didn't touch it, the most notable scene in the OT that gave us information referring back to the PT era and an entire trilogy managed to ignore most (if not all) of it.

If we see Owen, now you've got to wonder if they will have the balls to include kid Luke :lol (with the same haircut as Jake Lloyd)

Maybe just in the distance like they did in Rebels. But I'd give anything for an annoying kid Luke scene just to hear the cries of the PT haters that haven't yet realized how whiny Luke was originally :lol

YES!!! This 100 times.

Something fresh. Something new. No Fett, no Hutt, no Vader, no Emperor... I don't mind seeing them on occasion. On occasion.

Riley Stearns vs Obi-Wan when?!

1515738960095.jpg

Man that guy is having a rough time. Never heard of him before that whole Ewan McGregor thing but I feel for him.

Never, ever express that **** on social media though, that's not how you get the girl back.

Back