Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you chose the flex pay option, I don't think you will receive a delay notification. People with Flex-Pay get notified that a payment is not being taken that month.

If you are on flex pay, ignore what I just said.

Just got another email pushing last flex payment back to September......

Be nice to have it before Christmas :slap

You probably don't want to hear that I just got another flex-pay schedule change, pushing it back to September...

Me too... Two days ago they pushed it back to Aug 15th and I got another e-mail yesterday saying that it was now Sept 15th! :dunno

I do not doubt that he's been delayed, but I've yet to receive my notice from SSC...weird! Am I finally special?:dance

I am excited about this MYTHOS, but I will wait, because the
Multiple delays are frustrating.

I sure missed it... hopefully he really is close and its not like the driods PF which has been in the 30 day section for months.

Got mine too. This may be my last Sideshow piece for some time (barring Hellboy). I've also been avoiding the charging on Friday email from Sideshow for Maul. Sadly, I just cannot afford both. Hell, I can't even afford one right now, but will keep Boba.

If anyone needs Maul, I'm selling. Too much wrapped up in RP's and deposit to let him go...

Back