Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I still love seeing shots of this one. I'm pretty satisfied with my statue collection as limited as it may be, and have pretty much moved on to acquiring just helmet prop replicas, but this is one piece that I'll always regret not getting for a less-than-astronomical price.

Man, I still love seeing shots of this one. I'm pretty satisfied with my statue collection as limited as it may be, and have pretty much moved on to acquiring just helmet prop replicas, but this is one piece that I'll always regret not getting for a less-than-astronomical price.

Is the PF not a viable alternative? I think it's pretty nice. This mythos was very cool, but I don't regret selling mine tbh, the PF will replace it and then some.

The PF is nice, but I don't know if it would be for me. Because my PF collection is limited to the static-type poses of Leia, Han, and Chewie, I'd be a little worried about where Fett would fit in. With the Mythos, I think Fett with all his unique bits (helmet "eyes," poncho and lightsabers) would work nicely with the Obi-Wan (which has similar unique bits that I love.)

Oh, what's the use... Eventually I'm just going to pick one of these up somewhere, aren't I? :slap :lol

it is true that often the weapons are slightly/twisted, is this a problem?

They were totally bent on mine, it was quite bad. It is a problem only if you can't live with it or act on it? If you don't mind getting your hands a little dirty, you could place them in some warm water and gently try to manipulate them into shape. So not the end of the world in that sense.

Bent weapons was a common problem with this one, especially the long rifle. Luckily I didn't have that problem with mine, but it was a small issue with my Darth Maul statue. The weapons on these tend to be made of cheap plastic rather than polystone, and they can easily break if you aren't extremely careful when trying to reshape them.

Can someone kindly post a clear close-up pic of the EE-3 blaster (palm side view and top view).
Need help to determine if there is damage on a piece being offered.

Thanks for the help.

Hope these help

9b01941b80e09e89995611f3345df7dd.jpg

215b3933b92c08eb5ca900a0deeb1026.jpg

2fb795964184aa6b3929fe7270307c14.jpg

Back