Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine too. This may be my last Sideshow piece for some time (barring Hellboy). I've also been avoiding the charging on Friday email from Sideshow for Maul. Sadly, I just cannot afford both. Hell, I can't even afford one right now, but will keep Boba.

If anyone needs Maul, I'm selling. Too much wrapped up in RP's and deposit to let him go...

Sorry to hear this, buddy - I've been down that road as well. I'm sure you'll find a taker for Maul. Best of luck to you.

Man lots of stuff right now....

If this turns out good which is likely I'm ordering it and I'm debating getting the Batmobile..... Plus Galactus is 'coming soon' :panic::panic::panic:

Had a bit of a scare today. looked at my email and it said my order was cancelled! I called SS and it was just a mistake. So I had to reorder it but received $10 off! great customer service!

Agee! Will wait for pics, and reviews first. Last payment for Maul Friday. I guess it will ship soon after, but no shipping info from
SS yet.

Looking so forward to this, looks amazing as long as SS gets it right! Will have Vader, Ben, Boba and Maul together on display. The entire Mythos line is amazing, just that I don't have any relation at all towards GG so he will not be a priority of mine with everything that's coming. Hoping for Grievous and some others maybe as well, such a great line.

Looking so forward to this, looks amazing as long as SS gets it right! Will have Vader, Ben, Boba and Maul together on display. The entire Mythos line is amazing, just that I don't have any relation at all towards GG so he will not be a priority of mine with everything that's coming. Hoping for Grievous and some others maybe as well, such a great line.

See I am the other way love the GG so will have all but Maul as I am more of a OT guy

See I am the other way love the GG so will have all but Maul as I am more of a OT guy

I don't care about whether it's OT or PT and so far all are great but if I had to pick I'd say Maul is the least good, Obi is a work of art and GG is pure awesome presence!

I don't care about whether it's OT or PT and so far all are great but if I had to pick I'd say Maul is the least good, Obi is a work of art and GG is pure awesome presence!

absolutely agreeing on this !! :)

I love this statue and have him ordered but with all the switch out portraits on the mythos line I'm really wondering why they didn't go with a helmet-less fett portrait:cuckoo:. for one the very idea of the mythos line is to break into areas that the films don't give us, and two with jango we know what his face looks like, give him some bad as scars on with that face i would have loved that! guess collectors don't get everything we want :slap

Been admiring my Maul for a couple of days now, and I just can't bring myself to part with him as I had intended to do. For now, while I still can, I will keep him. The PT may be horrifically flawed, but this representation of Maul is not!

I love this statue and have him ordered but with all the switch out portraits on the mythos line I'm really wondering why they didn't go with a helmet-less fett portrait:cuckoo:. for one the very idea of the mythos line is to break into areas that the films don't give us, and two with jango we know what his face looks like, give him some bad as scars on with that face i would have loved that! guess collectors don't get everything we want :slap

If they were to do that, they should also have included another right arm with the helmet in it, like the IM Comiquette. That would raise the price for something that many collectors, like myself, don't really want to pay more for.

Been admiring my Maul for a couple of days now, and I just can't bring myself to part with him as I had intended to do. For now, while I still can, I will keep him. The PT may be horrifically flawed, but this representation of Maul is not!

Hang on man! Great synopsis of the PT and the awesomeness of this piece!!!

If they were to do that, they should also have included another right arm with the helmet in it, like the IM Comiquette. That would raise the price for something that many collectors, like myself, don't really want to pay more for.

I feel you there, the prices are bad enough but still would have been an awesome addition to this piece. at this point I'll just be happy if he comes as the production photos show him, don't need anything missing like ben kenobi's hilt all over again.

What do you do with all of the statue boxes?
They keep stacking up.
I hate to get rid of them.
What if I want to sell, or worst, my family wants to sell them, after
I leave for the great starship in the sky???

No more room!
BTW received both DArth Maul, and GG MYTHOS yesterday.
Open tomorrow, more boxes!!!!!

What do you do with all of the statue boxes?
They keep stacking up.
I hate to get rid of them.
What if I want to sell, or worst, my family wants to sell them, after
I leave for the great starship in the sky???

No more room!
BTW received both DArth Maul, and GG MYTHOS yesterday.
Open tomorrow, more boxes!!!!!

Wire shelves about 8' high in the garage for boxes. The shippers I flatten and put in the attic.

Back