Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My boxes are all stacked nicely in the spare room so when visitors stay the can look at all my awesome boxes....

damn SW collectors are busy !! :lol

I passed Boba.. I have the PF and I am super happy with him.. but I am looking forward to your pictures !!

Got mine too! this has been a good month. Droids, Shaak Ti, and now Boba. In few weeks Malgus. Its a great time to be a Star Wars collector.

damn SW collectors are busy !! :lol

I passed Boba.. I have the PF and I am super happy with him.. but I am looking forward to your pictures !!

Boba fett is one of my favorite sw chars so this is a must for me! My fingers are itchy to even invest into the life size boba. Hopefully he is here by friday, and shortly after vader

Almost here!
Didn't order this one, but very much looking forward to all the in-hand pics from the freaks. I hope you all get flawless pieces.

Got mine too! this has been a good month. Droids, Shaak Ti, and now Boba. In few weeks Malgus. Its a great time to be a Star Wars collector.

I have the same four. Droids a few weeks ago and Shaak Ti coming tomorrow with Fett shipping Wed than Malgus up next. It's been a great few weeks!!

Just received my GG. He is awesome!
Put him back into the box until I have Boba
and Darth Vader in hand to display.
Redoing the toy room .I can not afford real nice display cases
for the basement, and buy figs too,so I use regular shelving, and have a display in my office exclusively for the MYTHOS line
If I ever move or need to in the next 20 years when I am 80
I will be very selective of what I take. I will sell or give away the rest

Looking forward to Boba.

Also got the email asking if I would like my last flex payment charged early

Ofcourse I do!!!!

Can't wait for this

I have been a bit slow on collectibles lately as I have a big holiday to the US coming up and my collection budget has been wrapped up in this and the Obi Mythos so it certainly will be very nice to get a delivery

Seems like its been ages between pieces

Last edited:
My card was charged :). Since I am only 40 minutes from Sideshow I usually get my statues within a day or 2 from the time I am charged. Here's to hoping its a homerun statue ;)

Back