Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha nice one and I'm shocked an American with an English sense of humour not humor ;)

I managed to get a buddy of mine to give me his huge double sliding glass door display cabinet awhile back, since he wasn't using it. I still have open spots in it so I think I will be able to display the Mythos Boba with the big rifle. Hopefully.:)

I managed to get a buddy of mine to give me his huge double sliding glass door display cabinet awhile back, since he wasn't using it. I still have open spots in it so I think I will be able to display the Mythos Boba with the big rifle. Hopefully.:)

Nice! Do you have some pictures of this cabinet? Would love to see it.

Obviously... these push backs are getting so old

After seeing how Kenobi turned out, I can honestly say I think SS will deliver with this guy.

myc just needs to be ready to cast hundreds of rifles for when he shows up minus a key part. (I kid, I kid)

myc just needs to be ready to cast hundreds of rifles for when he shows up minus a key part. (I kid, I kid)

Hey, he actually should consider casting a gun that's between the sizes of the tiny one and the ginormous one.

lol guys you coming up already with ideas here ! :D :D

but honestly.. a medium gun would be something I would have liked to see as well. As much as I like the long rifle... it gonna be hard to display if you have it on something like a best.. and the small one.. is just looking pathetic somehow.. ( I know its authentic to the concepts)...

but honestly.. a medium gun would be something I would have liked to see as well. As much as I like the long rifle... it gonna be hard to display if you have it on something like a best.. and the small one.. is just looking pathetic somehow.. ( I know its authentic to the concepts)...

so-youre-telling-me-theres-a-chance-dumb-and-dumber-lloyd-christmas-meme-600x324.jpeg

lol... gosh how I love that movie !! :D :D

not sure to be honest... Nr.1 .. I dont have that statue on order.. nr2 not really sure if there is a demand for something like this...

Hey, he actually should consider casting a gun that's between the sizes of the tiny one and the ginormous one.

Worst post of the year :lecture:lecture ;)

Nooooo.... ginormous gun or FAIL. :)

The man speaks the truth :lecture

My Gosh if they take away the long rifle I will be returning my order. It is what gives the statue life and sets it apart from all the other Fetts. I can't believe the crazy talk. Plus you already have a tiny gun you can display with him.

7566500560_d7dea8a405.jpg

AWESOME! Change nothing!!!!

Perhaps someone can photoshop a photo to convince me otherwise.

I think people meant they would like a gun/rifle/blaster which is the size we are used to seeing him with. I, myself, do appreciate the huge insane looking thing he is holding there, and also the tiny one which is a throwback to the concepts. Along with his bunny ears.

I wonder if the blaster strap will be material. Highly unlikely though...

Superman Thread has gotten slooooowwww. I think Iron Man 3 gave us something new to love/complain about :)

I noticed Superman has gone quiet, good point about IM3. After seeing the banter between you 2, I just had to razz you a bit.

Anywho - back to our regular scheduled programming. After seeing this get pushed back to July and the other products with numerous delays, I'm really hoping this doesn't get pushed back again. Really looking forward to this one.

Back