Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Production Peek: Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Stills of WIP posted on Sideshow:

25alssg.jpg

124iq0z.jpg

20a5ldl.jpg

When Darth Maul was first announced, Sidehow had a banner on the top of the announcement page featuring Maul, Fett, Kenobi, Darth Vader and the Gamorrean Guard. Wished I had saved the image, looks like it was taken down.

These WIP pics look cool! :D

Very cool looking. Curious to see if this has switch out parts like Maul. I don't recall if anything was said about that at the freaks party last year.

Remember, these aren't your typical SW pieces - they are designed to show the character in another piece of the SW story.

that is true. Although, it would've been cool had they included a switch out hand with a knife or blade or something. It'd be a nice change of pace to see a bounty hunter who's ready to get his hands dirty up close and personal...especially if you're supposed to be the ultimate bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Very cool looking. Curious to see if this has switch out parts like Maul. I don't recall if anything was said about that at the freaks party last year.
I'm sure it will. We know Maul does, and I believe Obi has a switch-out head sculpt, and vader a switch-out head and hand holding his helmet.

You mean like first appearance, cartoon Fett?

Nah, probably not...

The details in the statues shown for this line are jaw dropping. Can't wait for Fett and company to come out.

I love it, but that rifle will be a logistical nightmare for me. I have no place to put it!!! :thud:

Remember guys, Maul had a switch-out arm, Fett could as well.

Still looks cool. Can't wait to see more pictures! Especially painted pictures.

Do I really have to fear the Vader will come with battle damaged armour?!

Don' be scairt. :dance

Odds are high that you'll be seeing a new 1:4 scale, canonical Vader, sooner than later.

This line is not for iconic representations.

I love it, but that rifle will be a logistical nightmare for me. I have no place to put it!!! :thud:

Yeah that gia-normous gun is kind of an eyesore. It would be hard for Fett to lug that thing around if he were on a mission. But it's artistic representation so I can deal with it. A 2nd interchangeable gun would be nice too.

In Lucas' universe the gun will be carried by midichlorians ^^

not a fan of the rifle at all, but I will still get it. damn you lucas!

Back