Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Production Peek: Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Man, all this Boba Fett excitement in the past week really has me hopeful that this whole "Star Wars 1313" thing involves big Boba news:pray:

yeah.. how about the ESB Boba PF !?!?!? :impatient:

and awesome Fett collection you have Slynger. This one will fit quite nicely in there. :hi5:

Thanks bud. Been looking forward to this one for a while. I'm loving all the extras he seems to have; 3 blasters, some sort of skirt, oversized side cape and that shin knife is a great add-on!! :clap

Nice , i love Boba always, but , i love to see Boba ESB PF .

Not sure if anyone pointed it out but this is the pre production version of fett. Notice the horns drawn on helmet

Not sure if anyone pointed it out but this is the pre production version of fett. Notice the horns drawn on helmet

There's been a few who have mentioned that, speculation is that he'll come with two heads.

Great looking statue but I will be passing on Boba.

As much as I want these statues, I just can't collect another line :(

This is a great line but I can't add nothing new to the collection no matter how bad I want it. Speaking of ESB Boba anyone know when we might see this happen?

Between this statue being 1/5th scale and them releasing the 1/6th version soon, plus the fact that they're taking this long for a second Vader, I really don't expect to see an ESB Fett for at least another couple years. I'm more excited to see them finally do a Jango PF first anyway.

:clap This looks nice and it will be part of my collection. SW is #1 priority with my collection. If I have to sell some Marvel stuff for this one so be it.
:lecture Also I think Obi-wan already had its production peak last year so I imagine we will not see this anytime soon.

:clap This looks nice and it will be part of my collection. SW is #1 priority with my collection. If I have to sell some Marvel stuff for this one so be it.
:lecture Also I think Obi-wan already had its production peak last year so I imagine we will not see this anytime soon.

Good point. Really curious as to how they plan on releasing these statues? As in how much time between them.

Looks great.

I'd don't have to but I'd gladly give up other lines for the 2 new lines of statues from LotR and SW.

Oddly enough the statue I would have wanted the most Vader, seems the least impressive of them all, IMO of course and my opinion to this point. I really hope the full reveal makes me eat my words cause I'm loving this line big time and I'm by no means the biggest star wars fan.

I think Vader will be just fine.... :)

vadermythos.jpg

And I think I may pass on Obi but the rest that are shown so far are a for sure buy.

Last edited:

I am in on Darth Maul, And boba fett. But I cant wait to see what they do with chewie, and a stormtrooper in the future.

Back