Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Production Peek: Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Can we expect to see more in this line than the five statues in the teaser pic? No idea why they started with the maul when they already have heaps of maul stuff out already! Looking forward to the fett though and woul love to see the emperor, stormtroopers, yoda etc later on

I know there is a General Grevious in works right now.. so yes, I expect this line to expand

Good point. Really curious as to how they plan on releasing these statues? As in how much time between them.

I would like to see two a year in this line but I know it will be more like one year. This will allow me to continue with other lines. I already decided to cut out X-men because of the issues they are having with all the PF's lately and stick with Marvel movie PF's and Spiderman only. Cutting out the X-Men will allow me to pick all these up. I really like where this line is headed. Super stoked!!! :yess:

Pre cyborg Grievous right?

Anyway, this Boba will be hard for me to resist...

Anyway, this Boba will be hard for me to resist...

I'm not getting into this line due to budgetary reasons, however resisting this particular figure will be hard, as Boba Fett is my character focus.

I'll make up my mind when I see the finished product.

Yep thats right !! So cool and unique !!! :)

based on this here as known so far: (how cool will this look next to Obiwan !! )

WarrenFu.jpg

Thanks for sharing. Yeah, that for some reason, is a very cool concept. I don't like much from the prequels, but Grievous and his backstory are kind of on point for me...

Looking forward to seeing what SS comes up with.

I like it. I will say that Boba is my favorite in the previewed line so far...

I think obi-wan is gonna be really hard to top. Just an amazing piece.

Obi and GG.. my faves

I did see it and you have to trust me on that then. :lol

Somebody from Missouri and almost 60k posts I think. :lol

Somebody from Missouri and almost 60k posts I think. :lol

I thought that just as I was typing my question. My memory is not what it once was, but I remember somebody got it! I think Lonnie told me at dinner on Sunday night of SDCC...

Congrats again, it does look great!

Thought he would kick off the line too, but they went with the usual overdone Maul... :cuckoo:

I got ya. Yeah, I'm very lucky. It was the item that they had at the party I was hoping to win for sure. I figured he'd kick off the line as well but I do like Maul so I was pleased none the less.

I like it. So far I am digging the Maul, Boba, and Vader. Interested to see where the line goes from here.

I thought for sure Obi-Wan would be the next release. Actually, I thought he'd be the first release in the series.

Back