Statue Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Production Peek: Star Wars Mythos – Boba Fett

There's been a few who have mentioned that, speculation is that he'll come with two heads.

I'm cool with that as long as he also has a switch out left hand. I don't know if I'll be able to come up with a place to display him with that long-ass gun.

I'm cool with that as long as he also has a switch out left hand. I don't know if I'll be able to come up with a place to display him with that long-ass gun.

Holy crap, I didn't even notice that:slap yeah, I'm gonna need an extra left hand. No way I'm displaying him with a javelin:lol

I thought for sure Obi-Wan would be the next release. Actually, I thought he'd be the first release in the series.

I think it was SW Insider showed pictures of in progress Maul and Obi with no Boba or Vader pics so I too am surprised Obi wasn't 1st or 2nd

I think obi-wan is gonna be really hard to top. Just an amazing piece.

Agreed. Boba comes very close though imo from what we have seen. I think this line is off to an amazing start and I can't wait to see where it goes. I know I am in for the ride.

Did you order Darth Maul Josh? I think that piece is a fantastic representation of what made DM a force to be reckoned with. Got my order in.

Boba does look very cool. :rock

Oh yeah! Maul is one of my favorite character so it was a must. I agree this piece does look pretty damn cool.

Boba does look very cool. :rock

Oh yeah! Maul is one of my favorite character so it was a must. I agree this piece does look pretty damn cool.

Maul definitely is cool. I saw in one of your previous posts that were passing on Boba. Maybe you might change your mind on picking up Boba if they do more Bounty Hunters in this line. It could make for an excellent display.

Kenobi may still be next. Production Peeks aren't usually an indication of how soon product will be available for ordering.

Awesome looking so far. I was really disappointed with the PF so this is welcome news.

Still kind of wanting a ESB PF of Boba, but I don't think I can muster the resistance to refrain from ordering this particular maquette.

Maul definitely is cool. I saw in one of your previous posts that were passing on Boba. Maybe you might change your mind on picking up Boba if they do more Bounty Hunters in this line. It could make for an excellent display.

Always possible I'm sure they will have some of these at comic-con do that might help change my mind a bit.

Obi is next.. is production peek is way older then this one from Boba.. so it makes just sense that Obi is next.. even in their mythos section Obiwan is next.. then Boba.. then Vader....then Gamorean guard..

I'm passing on this line. Except maybe Boba Fett. Don't know if I can pass given Sideshow's ability to make a great Fett collectible, and that he's my focus character.

I'm passing on this line. Except maybe Boba Fett. Don't know if I can pass given Sideshow's ability to make a great Fett collectible, and that he's my focus character.

I don't normally pick up statues unless they look really fantastic and I think I'm dipping in for Obi Wan and Fett. Hoping both of these come out monstrously great.

I'm probably just getting the Obi wan nomad, superb sculpt just love the idea and look of it.

Stills of WIP posted on Sideshow:

25alssg.jpg

124iq0z.jpg

20a5ldl.jpg

When Darth Maul was first announced, Sidehow had a banner on the top of the announcement page featuring Maul, Fett, Kenobi, Darth Vader and the Gamorrean Guard. Wished I had saved the image, looks like it was taken down.

When Darth Maul was first announced, Sidehow had a banner on the top of the announcement page featuring Maul, Fett, Kenobi, Darth Vader and the Gamorrean Guard. Wished I had saved the image, looks like it was taken down.

this one?
starwarsstatue.jpg

And he's looking great so far, but I kind of don't like that extra long rifle:dunno. It takes away from the piece.

Verbal21 said:
And he's looking great so far, but I kind of don't like that extra long rifle:dunno. It takes away from the piece.

Remember, these aren't your typical SW pieces - they are designed to show the character in another piece of the SW story.

I don't like it either. Everything else looks great though, imo. On all of the statues.

Back