Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any OT only fan telling anyone to let it go is funny. All the *****ing, moaning, and groaning we've seen its kind of hypocritical for that group to tell anyone to let it go. Pot meet kettle. :lol

Yeah, it's weird how this thread has turned into a forum for people who didn't watch the show to crow about it's demise? I actually enjoyed (most) of the series, I think it's a shame that a lot of the story arcs won't have a proper resolution because of a business deal. I don't get the whole pissing on other peoples' Cheerios attitude... :dunno

Since the show is over, I've been in the mood to watch the seasons I dont own(3,4) So last night, I put in season 1. I obly remember a few episodes being good. Sure enough, that first episode with yoda(good) and comedy relief battle droids(ugh!) There were some damn good story arcs eventually. would have been nice for a proper ending but ya gotta take the good with the bad and leave on a high note.

Though Zahn is recommended for those who like contrived love interests for Luke, lizards who can create "bubbles" in The Force, and scenes featuring Luke drinking hot chocolate.

Never read the Zahn stuff. I did like some of the EU stuff leading into the PT though and a couple of the novels within the PT.

Yeah, there really was some good stuff in there. Incidentally, the EU stuff taking place during the prequel era was actually pretty darn good. And the Old Republic is mostly quality stuff as well.

Good taste on the Karpyshyn and Luceno books.

The Zahn stuff? Yawwwwwwwwwn.

Well truth be told I haven't read the Zahn stuff yet. I tend to gravitate more towards Sith books but since Zahn is pretty much THE books everyone recommends I figured I should at least read them once to see what's what.

Yeah, there really was some good stuff in there. Incidentally, the EU stuff taking place during the prequel era was actually pretty darn good. And the Old Republic is mostly quality stuff as well.

Deceived is great but Fatal Alliance is really average and forgettable. Haven't read Revan.

Kyle Newman posted this. Funny and sad...

Disneywhowillfall_zpsad13cfac.jpeg

as bad as it looks right now... I have a good feeling that some really new crazy #*$# is coming in the near future !

I'm not concerned about Celebration right now. Again. that has become a well-run, profitable endeavor. They're putting a lot into Celebration Europe right now, instead of cutting back... which is what they'd be doing if the plans were to kill the Celebrations. Also, CVII would be a perfect vehicle for Episode VII marketing. And Disney is all about that stuff.

Every other thing that was canceled in that image makes perfect sense to me, though. And LucasArts deserved its mercy killing for the way it was run since 2004.

Back