Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as bad as it looks right now... I have a good feeling that some really new crazy #*$# is coming in the near future !

A live action show starring the Max Rebo Band set during their teenage years?

I'm still sad about Clone Wars. It could've gone on a little longer. Hopefully that theme hasn't been shelved forever.

Wow, just finished watching Season 5, and it's such a cry-fest! :monkey2
Such a great way to end a fun series.

The whole series itself has matured so much over the years, both visually
and story-wise.

Hopefully we get the un-aired season 6 sooner than late this year.

I was just listening to an interview with Seth Green and he mentioned that there are about 40 episodes of Detours that are fully complete. :eek: That's 2-3 full seasons, depending on how you slice it.

I doubt we'll see any of them before Episode VII.

Wow, just finished watching Season 5, and it's such a cry-fest! :monkey2
Such a great way to end a fun series.

The whole series itself has matured so much over the years, both visually
and story-wise.

Hopefully we get the un-aired season 6 sooner than late this year.

Apparently IF we see anything it's just going to be 2 arcs and done.
As much as I want to see them I doubt those 2 arcs would be a better ending point than the season 5 finale.

I was just listening to an interview with Seth Green and he mentioned that there are about 40 episodes of Detours that are fully complete. :eek: That's 2-3 full seasons, depending on how you slice it.

I doubt we'll see any of them before Episode VII.

Or better yet, we never see them.

Awesome is what it was.

But I know I'm in the minority. It was funny. I do understand the decision to shelve it though with the (semi-hostile) Disney takeover.

Did anyone else see this?
The clip at the end is pretty cool and looks like it was working up to Order 66.
[ame]https://youtu.be/ujhf5OkRT-g[/ame]

Damn, makes me want to pick up and catch up with the now defunct series. I watched all of Seasons 1 and 2, and part of 3, but dropped at some point. I can see it was a quality show, which was gaining momentum and telling important stories in the SW universe. It's a shame it had to go out like a ***** because of Disney...

Wonder what their master plan is...

Damn, makes me want to pick up and catch up with the now defunct series. I watched all of Seasons 1 and 2, and part of 3, but dropped at some point. I can see it was a quality show, which was gaining momentum and telling important stories in the SW universe. It's a shame it had to go out like a ***** because of Disney...

Wonder what their master plan is...

I have seasons 1-3 on BD if you're interested in buying. :wave

My understanding is that CN hadn't committed to any more seasons beyond 5, so it's possible the series was winding down anyways.

Back