Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably this. Since the Clone Wars series basically spans 2 years, Anakin was pretty fresh off his promotion to knight (which took place a month or two after Geonosis) when Ahsooka was assigned to him.

As far as Rex's actual rank, I think its fairly inconsequential, the ranks are meaningless to everyone not a clone anyways. I mean the episode where those diplomats got killed, the Clone Commander on the mission admitted that Jar Jar outranked him. :lol

Yeah that was pretty sad lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Is this the only CW thread? Only one I could find. Anyhoo...

The problem with CW incessantly filling in the gaps between prequels is we inevitably end up with this scenario:

EjpJlFnXYAAIv9Y

Also, Ahsoka has become an increasingly important player right up until ROTS, but then doesn't rate a mention in the movie.

Is this the only CW thread? Only one I could find. Anyhoo...

The problem with CW incessantly filling in the gaps between prequels is we inevitably end up with this scenario:

EjpJlFnXYAAIv9Y

Also, Ahsoka has become an increasingly important player right up until ROTS, but then doesn't rate a mention in the movie.

Eh sure Anakin fought Dooku after AOTC, but he could easily be referring to one of those encounters, he is arrogant and cocky after all.

Ahsoka isnt really relevant to the movie though. Just because we dont see or hear about her doesnt mean that she doesnt exist. I think they executed it well by giving her an arc far away from the main events of the movie.

We now know there were more Jedi than just Obi-Wan, Yoda and Luke (Yoda implies that Luke is the last iirc?) during the reign of the Empire but that doesnt take away from Luke or the events of the OT since he is the only one that could turn Vader.

Back