Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no problems with idea of detours, I love the Robot chicken SW specials. However, I dont know how you can maintin that amout of gags for that many episodes. I heard the interview too and 40 seems like alot for the premise. I would think it would become reduntant after 3 or 4 episodes.

with an endless fountain of post OT plot lines available, i hope they can do better than this. Star Wars is the "holy grail" of established characters and content... to the right writers this should be effortless.

I never knew it was Sifo Dyas...

I always thought it was Syfadias or Syphadias, or Siphadias...

Honestly, I never really understood that whole backstory. I think I need to read up on it in the EU somewhere...

That's a great article. Would love to see that Plo Koon, lost lightsaber story arc. :pray:

Me too. Very interested! :lecture

I never knew it was Sifo Dyas...

I always thought it was Syfadias or Syphadias, or Siphadias...

Honestly, I never really understood that whole backstory. I think I need to read up on it in the EU somewhere...

Honeslty me as well, everytime I watch AotC my favorite part is Kamino and the whole search with Obi-Wan but to this day I'm still not clear.

A Jedi ordered it Syfo Dyas and he was asked by Palpatine (as chancelor I think), but then they mention Darth Tyrannius (Dooku) and Dooku is of course not aware of the clones, at least I don't think so....
Anyway that's why the arc is very exciting to me, it's a chance for a very cool arc and it could answer some questions.

Last edited:
Honeslty me as well, everytime I watch AotC my favorite part is Kamino and the whole search with Obi-Wan but to this day I'm still not clear.

A Jedi ordered it Syfo Dyas and he was asked by Palapatin (as chancelor I think), but then they mention Darth Tyrannius (Dooku) and Dooku is of course not aware of the clones, at least I don't think so....
Anyway that's why the arc is very exciting to me, it's a chance for a very cool arc and it could answer some questions.

Yep, that whole part was a head-scratcher for me as well.

I'm sure one of the Star Wars experts could provide an answer though.

I doubt it, since there really is no answer. Or no canon official answer. I don't think even Georgie knows.

It's probably the most poorly developed little plot line in all of the prequels, and that's why I'm excited to learn more about him. Yeah, he's in Darth Plagueis, but I'd like to see some G-level canon talk about him a little.

When I first heard his name in AOTC, I was fully convinced that it was just Sidious (just take out the -fo and you've got it), but ever since then, it's been confirmed that he was a real Jedi.

I felt it was Sidious as well, and that made the most sense to me regarding his character development throughout the series. Conniving.

I was never as bright as you though, to take out the fo...

Great, now I'm hungry. Pho! :lol

It's probably the most poorly developed little plot line in all of the prequels, and that's why I'm excited to learn more about him. Yeah, he's in Darth Plagueis, but I'd like to see some G-level canon talk about him a little.

When I first heard his name in AOTC, I was fully convinced that it was just Sidious (just take out the -fo and you've got it), but ever since then, it's been confirmed that he was a real Jedi.

:exactly:

I always thought that it was just a case of mangling the name or giving a slightly altered name to give the Jedi's a trail of crumbs to follow.

Back