Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished watching and to me it's the best the series has been. better than the Savaage Oppress 3 parter. This story seemed like one big episode cut into three instead of a 2 parter streached to 3. I like the subtle tie ins to Episodes 3 and 4. I thought Asoka was great. A bit on the sexy side and not some 12 year old girl dressed in a slutty outfit as in the old character model. I was a bit shocked at the body count. Love the big space battle at the end. All around the best episodes so far.

And the Chewie episodes look good for the fact they are tieing in the EU backstory of Trandoshans hating Wookies. Looks ver good indeed.

Citadel was best out of the last few mini-series they ran. Hope the season finale is just as good!

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lecture

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree, the Citadel episodes were among the best of the season so far. Though i did not particularly care for the way Piell dies.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it looked to me like he got his light saber stuck in the spider droid when the dog attacked him. (not sure the real name for them) But shouldn't it have come out just as easy as it went in?

Hes not that bad-ass of a Jedi anyway if he couldn't crush that thing with the force in mid air or at least pushed it away, despite a stuck light saber. Dare I say maybe the Republic is better off without him. :monkey2

I believe someone had made the comment earlier that they are killing off Jedi so easily these days...

I really like this show.
Season 3 was a wet fart at some point, but really kicked in with the Opress story arc.

Must say,i like Anakin allot in this show, its not a _____ and a whiner, but a true leader...

But i find it difficult to take Episode 3 serious after this show,because,although he is is not the leader,and charismatic guy form the series....

This was the best "mini trilogy" of episodes of the season. Really well-done....good writing, fantastic visuals, great action and character moments.

Spoiler Spoiler:

And Tarkin...what a great introduction to the character this has been. Hope we see more of him in the series.

This show has been hit-and-miss this season for me, but this group of episodes definitely hit the mark.

Have to agree across the board with all your points... I think the Citadel is really a model for how good the series can be. I never felt bored or (overly) pandered too through out the 3 episodes.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Its hard to say for sure, but i would think not. Just because clones are engineered to be less free thinking. Commander Cody and Captain Rex are exceptions to the rule though it is my opinion that even they have limits, such as emotional attachment. Following orders and accomplishing a mission is their primary function, even if that mission includes turning on a "friend."

Commander Cody did not hesitate to try and kill Obi-wan even though they had been fighting side by side for months. I just don't think that stuff registers like it would a normal person.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Because lcasfilm is showing itself rapidly to be jerks to all eu contunity regardless of how many dollars it hasmade them

Part 1 of the season finale two-parter that will air in North America on April 1st aired already in Europe. I'm about to watch it now. ;)

Yep. WICKED, and BEAUTIFUL EPISODE! And it said next week is the final episode, which means, like last year, Europe gets the final episodes right away. I wonder why? Not complaining though, I'm just going to watch! :D

Now THAT was a damn good episode. It looked fantastic. Not the same generic landscape recolored and reused. Ahsoka was perfect. The texture and life given to the surroundings- the interiors of tha Trandoshan ship absolutely perfect. I found myself quietly rooting for ahsoka as the epiosde progressed.

Just FYI, I picked up a trojan virus last night off that webpage letting my son watch episodes of GI Joe Renegades.

Thanks for the warning dude
Thought that website was too good to be true - lets hope my antivirus i as good as it's meant to be

Last edited:
Thanks for the warning dude
Thought that website was too good to be true - lets hope my antivirus i as good as it's meant to be
I have Forefront and the virus hit three times in under five minutes; the first two were "quarantined" but the last hit went through. Once that happened, it shut off Forefront and my pc went bonkers fast; it also installed a keystroke logger. I tried logging on in safe mode (F8 at startup) to try and turn Forefront back on and run a check, but everytime I tried turning Forefront on, it would time out.

It is my classroom laptop, so I don't have administrative permission to install any programs to get it off. To make things worse, this is my spring break week so I can't get it fixed for another 8 days. :(

Back