Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's where a special 5 part mini series would come in perfectly, or maybe a straight to DVD animated film. It really baffles me how, with all the whoring George does with the SW brand, other than CW, there isn't a seperate "direct-to-dvd" or some other type of film division

An OT era animated series (done properly) would be something I'd get behind.

Hadn't someone posted a fan made OT animated short about Han, Chewie and IG88? It was actually very good and captured the "feel" of the OT quite well I thought. Not to mention the voice actor who played Han was spot on. I'd be totally on board for an OT animated series.

Hadn't someone posted a fan made OT animated short about Han, Chewie and IG88? It was actually very good and captured the "feel" of the OT quite well I thought. Not to mention the voice actor who played Han was spot on. I'd be totally on board for an OT animated series.

Yeah. It was done by students at the DAVE (Digital Animations & Visual Effects) School out of Orlando as a class project. They actually debuted it at Star Wars Celebration V, where they had a booth in the Exhibit Hall. They even gave out free posters for it. I too prefer it over anything I've seen out of the CW to date. It just "felt" right, like you said.

I just saw it (the animated short).... It was awesome!

I much prefer DAVE (the school) to Dave (the Filoni).

That guy did sound just like Solo. And I loved the ending.

If this week's episode at least stays on par with these last 2, then this Citadel arc will be my most favorite arc of the entire show. Sucks what happened to one of my favorite clones, but at least a character finally went out worthwhile instead of by accident or something stupid:lol

Back