Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got behind on the series, but got caught up and am definitely enjoying the 2nd half of the season far more than the episodes that started it.

They'll keep cranking these out until ratings and profits start trending down sharply. There was always going to be at least 100 episodes regardless.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mVnMxAZjMsI?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mVnMxAZjMsI?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

This was the best "mini trilogy" of episodes of the season. Really well-done....good writing, fantastic visuals, great action and character moments.

Spoiler Spoiler:

And Tarkin...what a great introduction to the character this has been. Hope we see more of him in the series.

This show has been hit-and-miss this season for me, but this group of episodes definitely hit the mark.

I totally agree, Jedibear.

This entire series has been uneven. But the Citadel storyline was definitely one of the better ones. Snips has come a long way from the annoying kid of the first season. And it was great to see the budding relationship between Anakin and Tarkin.

Great climax-for me it hit all the marks it needed to! Jedi's doing what they do best, space combat on a galactic scale, character involvement/ balance, some emotional pull and I have give kudos to Kevin Kiner!

Usually overlooked and most folks were ready to claim blasphemy for not "cutting and pasting" JW's score, I think he makes a huge contribution to the series and this score particulary stood out.

I dig soundtracks and I'd buy this one in an instant!

Yeah the writers and producers definitely stepped up the game on this one and it didn't hurt that Obi-Wan kicked some ass!

I'm all for the slower episodes that build the situations and flesh out that "galaxy far, far away" but it needs to take me somewhere and I think this trilogy, for the most part, nailed it!

The last episode was great.
I liked seeing Ahsoka use her second lightsaber it was great!!!
The season finale looks great too..."That's a Wookie!!!"

Has anyone else noticed that the animation seems to have gotten much better this season? Especially the citadel episodes, some facial expressions were pretty damn good.

Yeah, they've been really pushing the boundaries of technology since the beginning. I wouldn't be surprised if there becomes special editions of each episode in a few years:lol

Back