Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Animated Series (spoilers)

i thought he was Appo?IMO though.
2nd ep was very cool-the animation is amazing!!!
GG Vs Obi was very cool-yet very similiar to the dual on Utapau in Sith.
next week-return to Ryloth and ......Jar Jar :p

Sounds nice- shame us in the uk had to wait until you guys have seen nearly The season before we did it unless we pay for sky movies!!

i think there would be an all out riot if sideshow made a 99 figure. look what happened to waxer and boil.

Like I said earlier, I'd rather be up for a Echo & Fives with a young Boba set than the Wax & Boiler one. But I'll be more than fine with a Hasbro version of 99:lol

Sounds nice- shame us in the uk had to wait until you guys have seen nearly The season before we did it unless we pay for sky movies!!

When does it start for you guys? It was pretty cool you guys used to air last season 1 week ahead of us

i think it starts this month on movies but if you wait for cartoon network its jan 2011

I got to say if Boil and Waxer got figures, I want one of 99 now. He was an awesome character. I had hoped he'd last until the end of the season, but I could tell he was a gonner from the first episode.

If they make this figure, they better give him regular articulation.

So the Rancor Squad Commander was named Colt, but who were the other two? Thoughts? I believe the one in yellow was Commander Bly possibly as he survived the attack on Kamino. The one that looked like he was part of the 501 in blue, that took a blast to the face looks like he could have been Commander Bow or Commander Appo. Thoughts?

I don't remember if he died. If so, he could not be Appo or Bow. They lived to be in ROTS.

Lucas blocks it thru the official site - if you guys can suggest another I'm listening !!

99 was a great character, never would have thought there would be reject clones and that they get a job,

Animation is top quality, some of it was just incredible. The part where the clone tubes (sparti chamber) where crashing down reminded of saurons baradur being destroyed.

Alway knew that the continutiy in Tv series is crazy but would like to know what order these episodes are in. I know the first episode timeline wise is the episode Cat and Mouse with the stealth ship and the cool looking spider sep admiral.

Bring on Jar Jar.

the order of episodes is anybody's guess. the first season episode where there was a traitor among the clones actually takes place right before the clone wars movie.

Yeah, the episodes really do jump all over the place. Guess that gives them a lot more freedom to make it up as they go along and prevent running out of material.

Can't say I'm looking forward to the Jar-Jar centered episode next week, but seems we get stuck with one per season so best to get it out of the way early :lol

I thought the episodes last night were a great start of the season. 99's death was sad. :(

Yeah, the episodes really do jump all over the place. Guess that gives them a lot more freedom to make it up as they go along and prevent running out of material.

No wonder I'm confused by the teasers. When I first started watching it, the recaps at the beginning confused the heck outta me, sometimes it's the 2nd part of a 2-parter and it IS a recap, but other times, it's not a recap and they're just jumping into the action.

I was under the impression Cartoon Network limits the amount of time a show stays on the air. Like with Samurai Jack and the Justice League series, they ended them early, I think it had something to do with royalties or syndication.

Somewhere I heard it mentioned that 5 seasons worth of material was already done. So, I'd guess we'll see that much... it not a lot more since the series seems to have a lot of support.

And who is to say that if Cartoon Network dumps it...another network wouldn't pick it up. SciFi could get away with it. As could a half dozen others.

I liked the 2 last night the best so far . I like the societal themes of 99 and how they cast him asied when he didnt meet the standard. A great set of episodes. My only gripe is they should have had a ' 2 months before the battle at Rishi station' warning..I was kindve confused at 1st also.

I'm wondering how much time passes between the "Rookies" and "ARC Troopers episodes."

After first seeing Echo and Fives in their new armor in the Season 3 mega trailer I assumed they just made it into the 501st and they'd be serving under Rex this season. But after what happens with them at the end of last night's episode it feels like we skipped a season or two.

Back