Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (SPOILERS)

Ashley's sweet!

I hope this series will carry on and maybe even move to an hour per episode coz someone doesn't want to spend money on the live action tv series anymore.

I hope they give us KOTOR CG cartoons next! I would prefer it to be TOR movies but its all up to one person saying yes or no and taking his own frackking sweet time.

i thought i heard they already had 5 seasons worth of episodes from the very start. so it's not going anywhere for awhile. can't wait for the new season even though i'm not caught up on season 2.

i thought i heard they already had 5 seasons worth of episodes from the very start. so it's not going anywhere for awhile. can't wait for the new season even though i'm not caught up on season 2.

Lucas mentioned at CV that they are currently writing episodes for season 5.

Good to know... its a great series. Some episodes are a bit meh, but even the best shows have some ups and downs.

I do hope that at some point they could apply the same style to use for a series that occurs in between the OT films, or even after ROTJ. If its done will I'm down for (just about) anything.

i assumed Sam Witwers' hints on that xbox live chat that possibly a TFU
series was in the works,set between Ep 3 and 4
it could be bollocks though.....but would be a nice filler instead of TFU3 ;)
I hope that the cw series would follow on after Sith...so many awesome stories to be told,especially from the clones POV still :)

I got the same impression watching that.

Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Kiddie Show) Spoilers

I have no cable, so I have to wait till it goes up on their site.

I'm STILL waiting for the new Venture Bros!!

Good thing I stopped by this thread. Thanks to the person who changed the title, now I know season 3 starts tonight. I'm still watching season 1 on DVD and waiting for season 2 to come out on DVD on October 26.

Good thing I stopped by this thread. Thanks to the person who changed the title, now I know season 3 starts tonight. I'm still watching season 1 on DVD and waiting for season 2 to come out on DVD on October 26.

same here (well done with season 1), i was hoping season 2 would be out before 3 started and i could play catch up.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Animated Series (spoilers)

I figure since the last thread was deleted, either by a mod, or trolling on the part of the troll who started it (despite hating all things PT and EU :duh), we still need a place to discuss the series amongst people who actually enjoy/appreciate it. Especially with Season 3 starting tonight.

Re: Star Wars: The Clone Wars Animated Series (spoilers)

for some reason i stopped watching season 2 (even though I was enjoying it)...just lost track of it somehow.

need to watch the rest of season 2 before starting with season 3. have it saved in netflix. might dvr season 3 until that happens.

LOL it musta been deleted. Strange.

Enjoy your show guys!

(BTW i dig some EU)

THIS is what I'm waiting for :rock:rock:rock:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JFUhv_Zv_zw?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JFUhv_Zv_zw?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

Though if it's anything like last season's Mandalorian sneak peek, it's probably the Season 3 finale. :monkey1

Be even more awesome if Sideshow keeps their word about making them if they appear in the series. Here they are Sideshow, now please give us RC's! :lol

I figure since the last thread was deleted, either by a mod, or trolling on the part of the troll who started it (despite hating all things PT and EU :duh), we still need a place to discuss the series amongst people who actually enjoy/appreciate it. Especially with Season 3 starting tonight.

Thanks for restarting this thread, Nam. I know things got a little heated between us in the Vader thread, but I stand firmly with you in keeping a place here for us Clone Wars fans.

The last season got me back into Star Wars in a way the prequels never did, so I say BRING ON SEASON 3!

Thanks for restarting this thread, Nam. I know things got a little heated between us in the Vader thread, but I stand firmly with you in keeping a place here for us Clone Wars fans.

The last season got me back into Star Wars in a way the prequels never did, so I say BRING ON SEASON 3!

Psh. Nothing to be mad about. That was nothing more than a simple debate. As for this, I can't see us NOT having a thread about the Clone Wars.

Back