STAR WARS: EP. I--The Phantom Menace in 3D: 2/10/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm taking my kids--all the haters can stay home and mock me. That's fine.

All the haters will be there too. They talk tough on message boards, but they know as well as we do that it is useless to resist the siren call of Star Wars on the big screen.

I will be there. My kid will be too young only about 2. Despite many of my own issues with it, it's still Star Wars and I'm a lemming.

Cool! I'll be going. I could care less what the haters think. I'm paying my own way and thats the only person I'm concerned with.

Can I just send my money directly to George without having to suffer through the 2 and half hours?

:nana:

I'll still see it. I still like TPM more than AOTC. Two of my least favorites but it is STILL STAR WARS and they are meant to be seen on the big screen. I just still wish Lucas would have released them starting with ANH. But oh well. Can't wait to hear Duel Of The Fates in the theater again :yess:

330jarjar.jpg

I'm an OT nut and I despise the prequels, but I'll see TPM. Out of the three prequel films, TPM is the best. The end duel, the score, Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Maul, 1999 nostalgia, yeah I'll see it in theaters again.

Won't see AOTC or ROTS though.

I dont know...I thought about it, but i'll pass on the first two maybe. They're really boring until the end. But I MIGHT consider TPM. I wont see AOTC, because it is the worst movie ever made.

. I'll probably see ROTS, dispite all things, it's got the coolest action.

Say what you will, but I'll be going to see this. The visual effects in TPM were pretty top notch, with a few exceptions. I'll go to see how the 3D aspect translated over, if for nothing else.

I'm really curious if there will be any special edition style tweaks. I guess we may know more with the Blu-ray release. I have always felt that TPM would have been much better if we had seen just how bad things were on Naboo under the Trade Federation occupation. It would have created more of a sense of urgency and that what was going on was a real emergency. Because you see so little of that it just didn't seem like the characters were in much of a hurry to get things done.

Back