STAR WARS: EP. I--The Phantom Menace in 3D: 2/10/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daughter will be 5 years old and hopefully will like it. She gets excited every time I get a new Hot Toys or Sideshow figure so maybe she'll enjoy daddies crazy obsession.

Unless I wanted to be the _______ parent who lets their kid run around a darkened theater. I can't be that guy.

You are a rare specimen my good man.

:lol Thanks man, I couldn't believe he wouldn't watch Cars 2! Popcorn, an Icee, candy...just didn't work. Maybe he'll be different by Christmas. :pray:

I'll be there in armor to troop the opening but I won't pay to see this. Hopefully they'll give me a ticket for free. :)

I'm looking forward to it. It has its flaws, but I like the movie, dammit. I guess it hit at a time for me that I get a bit of nostalgic like some of you old timers :)p) get for the OT. :lol

TPM > AOTC and ROTS for sure. Cannot wait for this in 3D, it's the only prequel I enjoyed. It will be cool to bring my sons now too, they will be 5 and 3.

I thought the 3D Pod Race at the new Star Tours would be kind of lame but it was a huge adrenaline rush. Hopefully that translates to the theatrical footage as well!

Well, I'm looking forward to this. I hope they are using true 3D on the CG stuff. There's no reason not to except laziness. But I bet they have just converted the final image as a whole.

Regardless, I will be there to check it out.

Well, I'm looking forward to this. I hope they are using true 3D on the CG stuff. There's no reason not to except laziness. But I bet they have just converted the final image as a whole.

Regardless, I will be there to check it out.

I really hope they did it correctly. I think they'd have to anyways, otherwise it would be very difficult to separate out the elements

I have seen very little 3D stuff that I liked...

But it is Star Wars in the theater and so I will be there to see it.

I already wasted the price of admission on this movie once. I think I'll donate my seat to the next sucker.

Back