Star Wars coming to Blu Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally enjoy the 1997 SE of the OT best probably because they were the first SW movies I saw in theaters (though I grew up watching the unaltered trilogy on good ol' VHS). I would probably like the 2004 SE better but digitally putting Christensen's head over Shaw's keeps me from really enjoying it as much as I could. All the other alterations to the 04 SE I can forgive.

I just want the option of watching good quality versions of the original movies. Just because Lucas wants to pretend the versions of Star Wars that existed for 20 years never happened doesn't mean we should all have to. We made you rich watching those versions, throw us a bone here.

Our bone was getting the original OT on DVD which everyone was screaming for... we will never get them on blu-ray.

As if you'd be thrilled with Lucas purchasing the rights to Mad Max and adding a 100 million dollars worth of CG bikers and cops into the background of every shot and the ghost of little Max Jr. nodding his approval at the end.

The original Mad Max movies would still exist just as the unaltered original trilogy exists.

Back