• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale For Sale Hot Toys Star Wars Mandolorians and Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spekerol

Yoooo Joe!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
In a galaxy far, far away called Tampa Florida
For Sale Hot Toys Star Wars Figures

Hi guys I am selling some MIB, some like new amd some custom Star Wars figures. Please find prices below. All prices include PayPal fees and shipping in the lower 50 states.

Thanks

Hot Toys Mandolorian season 2 Beskar armor
Deluxe set with Child. Was previously
displayed but figure has zero issues no flaws whatsoever.

$275
shipped

Hot Toys Mandolorian ( Chrome & Gold Color ) ( Republic Mando Custom ) what you see is what you get

A lot of work went into this a lot of trial and error.
Comes with everything you see in pic

$200

shipped

Hot Toys Crait Luke Custom body and Headsculpt adjustment

Head Sculpt has been carefully modified to fit a Qui Gonn Jinn body. Body is a Qui Gonn Jinn Body to give Luke a little bit more height and build. All accessories included

$200 shipped

Hot Toys Custom Jedi
Custom Jedi made with Qui Gon Jinn Body, Eleven Musashi Headsculpt, Qui GonnJinn, Pants, Tunic and Shirt, Crait Luke Boots, Force Awakens Luke Belt, Qui Gonn hand Set and light up saber.

$200 shipped

Please note all shipping that is included is for East Coast and Mid West, if Pacific Coast add an extra $10 to price for shipping as rates have sky rocketed for that side.

10A785A2-41FF-447A-9E3B-DE4966AA48B8.jpeg

Last edited:
Do you by chance still have the Qui Gon head sculpt? The robe on mine has left 3 streaks and I'm gonna now try and get a new head for it.

Attachments

• 20220520_074754.jpg
    20220520_074754.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 1
Back