Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, there was this Leia letting people take photos of her on Jabba, and I walked up and said, "Do you mind if I get a photo on Jabba?" She said, "Sure," and starts to pose and I'm like, "Without you. By myself." I got a look of rejection and a "Surrre." from her. Then, she only moved down to the tail section, so then I laid down all the way and she finally realized that I didn't want her in the photo at all. Stupid girl.

And yeah, chillin' with Jabba wearing my Gaga shirt. She was his musical entertainment for that night. The Max Rebo Band got a night off. :D

ha ha ha ha, that was so awesome.

Sorry to have missed the party I have to say. Too many variables ended up causing me to miss several good things that day though I did make most of the con w/ my mom. Maybe next time. :) Glad everyone had a good time here in Orlando, home of something or other.

Where's Lopies pics? :tap

Here ya go..

100_0374.jpg

100_0372.jpg

100_0371.jpg

100_0370.jpg

100_0369.jpg

100_0368.jpg

100_0367.jpg

100_0366.jpg

100_0365.jpg

I can't believe I met this many Freaks at one time, and I can remember all of your names, well screen names anyway. And I love the way everybody is looking at a different camera.

What the heck is Rota doing on my shoulder, Blasty? And damn, I had some sweaty boobies in Orlando.

HAHAH! I just now noticed the Rota, fury. I totally did not see that initially. :lol

You all have my trading card!

I got in an argument after you left about your card. You signed hers nicely and just scribbled on mine. I guess I need to be a hot waitress to get a real signature. :(

:wave

Wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys have signed cards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :horror

I don't have a signed card :mad:

You might as well tell them to go ahead and post it.

:exactly:

Ok.. If you guys *really* want a signed card, I have something like a thousand of the things. Mail me a pre-paid return envelope, and I'll send you a nice new card, signed with a fancy silver pen.:rotfl

Back