Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone on Friday night did recognize p!tu. When we were going up the escalator to the DJ party, some guy coming down saw p!tu and commented to his buddies "The one time I don't have my camera!" :lol

OMG!!! I had so much fun!!! U guy all rock!!!

I can't belive I met piggy!!

And thanx Sideshow and everyone else that hooked us up with prizes!!!!!

See u all at Celebration VI!!!

I agree it was great.

I think the best thing is that I brought a few friends, and one of them was like how long have you guys known each other. I was like... well, for many of us this is like the first time we have ever really met. He could not believe how well we got along and how close we all were. And to be honest, that is the best thing to me. It felt like we were all long time old friends and family and that to me was better than anything else I could think of. Thanks to all of you for that memory alone and I look forward to joining you all again in three years :1-1:

I had a great time! Great prizes were given out, but nothing beats meeting and hanging out with fellow Freaks!

And a HUGE shout-out to Lopie for giving me the print he won! :rock

Class act that Lopie !

Had an awesome time! Good people, great prizes. Better than the 501'st bash!

And I promised to be more active on the boards...

I hope so bud. It was great to meet you and call you a friend. Hit me up so we can talk about the 501st like you mentioned.

It took me forever to get there with the traffic, and then the hostess told me there was no group there. Unfortunately by the time Bam got in touch with me I was already down the street back in traffic. Sorry I missed you guys.

:gah:

Hostess is a beeotch...i felt so bad.

:exactly:

Hey, no one gave me a lapdance at the party. I feel cheated.

You don't remember :wink1:

JimJimmy had my number... How come no one called me????

I thought I did... geesh who did I leave a message for then ? :dunno

She probably wanted a picture of the famous Pitu!! :panic:

of course she did. Can't you see him looking her way ?

Sadly, there was only one Slave Leia at the DJ party and I couldn't get any good pictures of her. Too many dorks trying to dance around her.

At least I got shots of the mass Slave Leia gathering at Gentle Giant's Jabba on Saturday. :rock

He could not believe how well we got along and how close we all were. And to be honest, that is the best thing to me. It felt like we were all long time old friends and family and that to me was better than anything else I could think of.

Couldn't have said it any better. I felt the same way. :clap

Oh also:

Swabie:

I need your addy to arrange shipping of your OA piece.

Blasty:

I need your address as well.

I forgot who won the Leia OA from Sherry Leak, but I need a pic of you with the piece if possible.

I hope everyone visited Grant Gould to get their prints signed.

Also to the member that won the CLone Wars book, I hope you visited Tom Hodges and got your book signed by the entire creative team and received your print.

:)

Sadly, there was only one Slave Leia at the DJ party and I couldn't get any good pictures of her. Too many dorks trying to dance around her.

At least I got shots of the mass Slave Leia gathering at Gentle Giant's Jabba on Saturday. :rock

I missed that bro, could you share them ?

Couldn't have said it any better. I felt the same way. :clap

Thanks bro. I hope these bonds we share continue to grow and make the next one... 10 times bigger !

Well, you may have gotten pics of that, Waller, but you didn't get pics of this Jabba action:

41263_417811887022_502627022_5210093_3012443_n.jpg

Oooohhh yyyeeeeaaahhhhh!!!

I missed that bro, could you share them ?

Thanks bro. I hope these bonds we share continue to grow and make the next one... 10 times bigger !

I'll get all my photos up this week.

Yep, can't wait for the next time we all get together. Freaks forever! :rock :rock :rock

Well, you may have gotten pics of that, Waller, but you didn't get pics of this Jabba action:

41263_417811887022_502627022_5210093_3012443_n.jpg

Oooohhh yyyeeeeaaahhhhh!!!

Awesome! :lol

Someone on Friday night did recognize p!tu. When we were going up the escalator to the DJ party, some guy coming down saw p!tu and commented to his buddies "The one time I don't have my camera!" :lol
There was like 3 or 4 people that recognized him the first day...one even took a pic of him. :lol

Whatever. :lol
Now, Hula Hoop Lady could move those handicapped hips of hers better than any of us. She kept that hula hoop going for like 20 minutes.

:monkey1

I have no words on how to describe the Epicness that is Hula Hoop Lady! She just had some mad skillz yo. :cool:

Yeah...Slave Leia was a hit at the con....they where everywhere in all shapes and sizes. :lol

Awesome pic, agen! I got my badge signed by Grant on Sunday, jimmy! Forgot about the print though :slap
Speaking of which, after saying goodbye to Waller and his family at the airport, I got onto the shuttlebus to take me back to my car. While getting on, I noticed a couple with Star Wars shirts and of course asked them if they were coming back from Orlando. We struck up conversation, and it turns out that she is Grant Gould's cousin! I was like, no way cause I met him earlier in the day. So I thought that was pretty cool, and I got a little Yoda card signed by him that she had extras of.

U pushed that beeotch to the side...and she was like "Huh?"

:lol

Oh yeah....Represent Lady Gaga!!

Yeah, there was this Leia letting people take photos of her on Jabba, and I walked up and said, "Do you mind if I get a photo on Jabba?" She said, "Sure," and starts to pose and I'm like, "Without you. By myself." I got a look of rejection and a "Surrre." from her. Then, she only moved down to the tail section, so then I laid down all the way and she finally realized that I didn't want her in the photo at all. Stupid girl.

And yeah, chillin' with Jabba wearing my Gaga shirt. She was his musical entertainment for that night. The Max Rebo Band got a night off. :D

I'll get all my photos up this week.

Yep, can't wait for the next time we all get together. Freaks forever! :rock :rock :rock

Awesome! :lol

I see this as being on our next shirt !!!!

Awesome pic, agen! I got my badge signed by Grant on Sunday, jimmy! Forgot about the print though :slap
Speaking of which, after saying goodbye to Waller and his family at the airport, I got onto the shuttlebus to take me back to my car. While getting on, I noticed a couple with Star Wars shirts and of course asked them if they were coming back from Orlando. We struck up conversation, and it turns out that she is Grant Gould's cousin! I was like, no way cause I met him earlier in the day. So I thought that was pretty cool, and I got a little Yoda card signed by him that she had extras of.

NICE ! Great story ! She is a class act too. Very nice.

Yeah, there was this Leia letting people take photos of her on Jabba, and I walked up and said, "Do you mind if I get a photo on Jabba?" She said, "Sure," and starts to pose and I'm like, "Without you. By myself." I got a look of rejection and a "Surrre." from her. Then, she only moved down to the tail section, so then I laid down all the way and she finally realized that I didn't want her in the photo at all. Stupid girl.

And yeah, chillin' with Jabba wearing my Gaga shirt. She was his musical entertainment for that night. The Max Rebo Band got a night off. :D

Priceless ! :clap

Back