Star Wars Celebration V Freaks Party Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, I wanted to thank Spencer Brinkerhoff for passing by. He is such a great guy and you guys should really check him out whenever you have a chance.

https://www.studiosb3.com/

And whoever it is that won the sketchcard from him, please post pics. Thanks.

Hey guys! Made it home abuot 1:00am last night (this morning) whatever...Glad to have met everyone and wanted to say thanks for helping bring me out of my shell (a little!) Wish I wouldn't have gotten there so late! Maybe next time

IMG_1827.JPG

I posted this photo in the Let's See You thread so everyone can bask in our awesomeness! :lecture

^^ I love how Saintsyn is creeping out in the back. :lol

j/k

U where cool Saint...and yeah...u are lame for coming late...but at least u won something! :yess: And ur wife/gf (i don't think I ever asked) was very nice and made me laugh when we where talking about socializing referring to it as the "S" word! :nono :lol

Thats a great pic. :love

Fantastic! Thanks to both of you!!! :duff

Lonnie, there are actually two different cards and I have both for you. There was a card in all the bags they handed out as you entered the Main Queue hall and also one they handed out at the 501st room.

I can't believe I met this many Freaks at one time, and I can remember all of your names, well screen names anyway. And I love the way everybody is looking at a different camera.

What the heck is Rota doing on my shoulder, Blasty? And damn, I had some sweaty boobies in Orlando.

ha ha ha, i look like im trying to do a crappy joker impression, lol.

...not cool about the slave Leia story. Thats terrible.

I can't believe I met this many Freaks at one time, and I can remember all of your names, well screen names anyway. And I love the way everybody is looking at a different camera.

What the heck is Rota doing on my shoulder, Blasty? And damn, I had some sweaty boobies in Orlando.

You all have my trading card!

Back