Star Wars Celebration V: August 12-15, 2010. Orlando, FL

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm crying buckets for missing this but I know they'll be at least one more for ROTJ's Anniversary so come hell or high water I'll be attending that. Make sure to upload a ton of pictures.

If you guys are looking for me, I'll be wearing a Vancouver Film School black backpack on all 4 days. I'll also most likely have a print tube sticking out of the top.

So excited!!

Two batteries charged and ready. Gonna try out the panorama scan on some of the lines and exhibits too. Wonder if I'll be able to sleep tonight. Sure hope so.

Yeah they are having an online special like what they did with Comic Con so they will be unveiling new products, wouldn't be surprised if they put some premium formats for pre-order.

I've got my fingers crossed for anything Boba Fett. (Yes I am one of those fanboys...)

Saw Warwick Davis outside his hotel.

And Deak, I already saw quite a few exhibitors walking around with Gentle Giant bags. :panic:

Hoping for Palpatine or Vader, and since this is the 30th anniversary of The Empire Strikes Back I wouldn't be surprised if they show the premium format of Darth Vader.

Saw Warwick Davis outside his hotel.

And Deak, I already saw quite a few exhibitors walking around with Gentle Giant bags. :panic:

That sighting is awesome and the GG thing is just wrong. So glad I'm done with them. See you guys in the morning. Really going to try to sleep now so I can get up at 4:30 in the morning!

Hope everyone has fun!!

Bamboo please help out meanie, or he'll hate me even more than he does now... :lol

Back