Limited Edition Star Wars Xbox360 Console

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
https://tinyurl.com/43qkbj6

Today, during a panel presentation at the 41st annual Comic-Con International, Xbox and LucasArts unveiled the first custom Xbox 360 console with Kinect featuring a limited edition Star Wars theme inspired by the beloved duo, R2-D2 and C-3PO, as well as the brand-new Podracing mode featured in the upcoming title Kinect Star Wars.

Here are the details for the bundle

Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle

This first ever custom Xbox 360 and Kinect bundle includes an R2-D2 blue-and-white themed console, a custom Xbox 360 Wireless Controller inspired by C-3PO and the first ever white Kinect sensor. The bundle is set to debut alongside Kinect Star Wars this holiday, but is available now for pre-order through participating retailers. Priced at $449.99, the Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle will include:

Kinect Star Wars game
Custom R2-D2-themed Xbox 360 Console with custom sounds (Hear them (MP3) - > Power on and Tray eject)
White Kinect Sensor
Custom C-3PO-themed Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
320 GB Hard Drive
Xbox 360 Wired Headset
Kinect Adventures game
Exclusive downloadable content

5959694331db835e7399o.jpg

Last edited:
That looks really nice. Like the paint app. design. :rock Definitely an easy choice for a SW fan in need of a 360.

I think a Chewbacca Xbox would be gnarly. It'd only last about 2 months, though. Well, about until the fur catches fire and the box melts.

I'm gonna probably sell my red Resident Evil 5 edition Xbox360 to help fund this. I have a potential buyer already and if that falls through they go for decent money on ebay.

That looks fantastic. I don't want a Kinect though, and some of the other things it includes I don't need / want (I've already got about five headsets).

prepare to want it even more now

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxOcF6We1VU"]‪Inside Xbox: Limited Edition Star Wars Console Bundle - Comic-Con 2011‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

It looks absolutely incredible, and as a huge Star Wars fan I'm tempted. However, I've never been a huge droid fan. Now, if had been imperial based in design, then I'd been all over it.

Back