Star Wars 12" High Res Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you so much for the Maul and Probe Droid Pics. I use them all as a screensaver. Sorry to ask for so much, but at some point, could you please post the Luke and Anakin Sideshow production photos in High Res. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks for taking the time to post these.

Looking at the hi-res pics, it is clear what an awesome figure Maul is, but I'll repost my plea to Sideshow:

Please, please, please: fix the ostrich neck and the clunky boots!
There is no need for the extra long neck post on Maul or any of your figures!
And the boots, although big in the movie, were not that clunky.
There's plenty of time to revise those things, especially the neck post (on all of your figures).

UMRebel said:
Thank you so much for the Maul and Probe Droid Pics. I use them all as a screensaver. Sorry to ask for so much, but at some point, could you please post the Luke and Anakin Sideshow production photos in High Res. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks for taking the time to post these.

The 12" pics or stuff from the production blog?

Are there any HighRes of the little 'scenes' in the production blog?

jlcmsu said:
The 12" pics or stuff from the production blog?

The 12" pics please that are now on the Luke and Anakin pages. But also the Jedi Pics posted on June 16 in the Production Blog would be nice too. Thank you.

Last edited:
The 12" pics in the High Res section are the original pictures. They haven't updated those when I checked last. They also don't put the blog photos in the HR section.

I know why the Luke in the production photos looks worse than our Lukes. If you look closely, you can see that his eyes are slightly crossed.

I'm bumping this thread because I can't find the hi-res Jabba pics and I'm hoping someone will re-post them, along with Bib's. :D

You rule, Wor-Gar. I remembered seeing it in some thread or another, but my digging couldn't bring them up!!!

Even blown up like that, he's gorgeous. Who knows, maybe the hi-res is close to the size he'll actually be!!:cool:

Back