Star Wars 12" High Res Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like the pictures you have uploaded Josh!

Anakin got tears in his eyes?
that almost wants me to order him...

Thanks for the pics JL, I am not sure what is worse now, waiting to order another figure, or waiting for the ones we've ordered to ship! The detail on these are staggering!

Thanks for the Kit pics! They are great. Somebody from sideshow had mentioned elsewhere that the head is the production version. Hope he looks that good.

Sabertrooper said:
Thanks for the Kit pics! They are great. Somebody from sideshow had mentioned elsewhere that the head is the production version. Hope he looks that good.

Yup, I read that at RS. Kit's head is what it will look like since it's the production version.

I posted Qui-Gons in his thread a while back but I'll post them again. The SDCC Vader doesn't have them yet. Just the regular phots on the ordering page.

I must say that seeing those hi-res pics of Han Solo have made me feel more generous towards the scuplt and generally more excited to get him... Amazing detail on these puppies..

Thanks for taking the time to post 'em.

Back