Star Wars 12" High Res Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problem. As soon as they get the SDCC Vader up I'll post those. I have been thinking about snagging a Han for myself but I haven't made up my mind.

I wonder if they posted hi-res pics of the production Luke photos?

EDIT: please take note.. I typed "production." Sideshow's photos not everyone else with a digital camera.

Last edited:
pixletwin said:
I wonder if they posted hi-res pics of the production Luke photos?

Lord, man. I are you seriously asking for MORE pics of Luke?!! Where's that thread...no the other one.....no the other other one!!!

Where exactly do these hi-res pictures come from? When I go to the product page at Sideshow's site, I can only get regular-sized pics.

Customikey said:
Lord, man. I are you seriously asking for MORE pics of Luke?!! Where's that thread...no the other one.....no the other other one!!!

Are you saying there are a lot of 12" Luke threads?
Mine should hopefully be here today if USPS decides to finally get off their A$$ and deliver him.

Well Customikey... if you were at all interested in the context of my comment (perhaps it was not all that obvious seeing as the theme of this thread is hi-res pics from Sideshow not from every poster who took pics of his Luke) I was wondering about the final product pix (ie taken by Sideshow, not Customikey or other non-SSC peeps) since the ones in THIS thread are the proto-type images.

So happy-up and don't jump down my throat like an MF poster with PMS.

:D

pixletwin said:
Well Customikey... if you were at all interested in the context of my comment (perhaps it was not all that obvious seeing as the theme of this thread is hi-res pics from Sideshow not from every poster who took pics of his Luke) I was wondering about the final product pix (ie taken by Sideshow, not Customikey or other non-SSC peeps) since the ones in THIS thread are the proto-type images.

So happy-up and don't jump down my throat like an MF poster with PMS.

Dude, bite off my head much? Wake up and smell my loving sarcasm! I was pokin' fun! Who here has PMS, I ask you? :monkey5

pixletwin said:
SImply put, Evil Face? They make great screen savers.

I was doing that for a while too! Then, after a while, I was sickened by my own avarice and replaced the Sideshow Collage o' Preorders with Central Park.

Customikey said:
I was doing that for a while too! Then, after a while, I was sickened by my own avarice and replaced the Sideshow Collage o' Preorders with Central Park.

Good point... The other night I realised I stayed up until 2 AM just watching the screen saver.... The horror... The horror.:stick

Hey jlcmsu, I don't suppose you have those high-res Darth Vader Sith Apprentice photos that you can post for us now?!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Sorry for the late put up here. I forgot to hit post after while checking my fantasy baseball team for tomorrow

I don't know if they tweaked the sculpt or if it's the new paint apps. or just my imagination, but this version looks more like Hayden to me.

Thanks again jlcmsu...You always come through for us! Man, this figure looks AMAZING! So glad I've got it on pre-order, it'll look FANTASTIC with all my other SS 12" SW figures! Now...SS...bring on Maul or Sidious...whichever is next , I don't care...I'm READY!!!

:maul :emperor

Back