Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown & Kill Bill

If there's one thing I've learned about customs is that patience is generally rewarded. I shelled out for Breaking Bad customs and, while clearly superior to the licensed figures that have since been released, they're not hundreds of dollars worth of superior to me. But if you've got the cash and don't want to wait, why not?

Hey i agree, if you want it, then buy it. I just can't lay down $2000 for a plastic figurine, but thats me.

I have the imini me bride and its an amazing figure.. not sure star ace could top it. Regardless im still in for one. I just hope the sculpt and paint apps are on target... not happy with their past female figs

^^^ iminimi bride while had some flaws it will probably be a much better representation of kiddo. Star ace has screwed up most of their releases so I doubt how they will up it (iminime bride). Hoping they do but I won't bet my money on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So.....? Is this happening? Anyone with any info?

If there is any news I'll post it here immediately. Believe me I'm watching.

I have the imini me bride and its an amazing figure.. not sure star ace could top it. Regardless im still in for one. I just hope the sculpt and paint apps are on target... not happy with their past female figs

I agree - the iminime face sculpt of Uma was excellent and would be hard to top.

but for whatever reason the head doesn't look/fit good on top of the neck at certain angles... and the paint apps could be better, particularly with the hands that chip easily.

Curious what Star Ace has in store for us with Kill Bill... but if the prototype Hunger Games Katniss facesculpt is any indication, the prospects of me buying it would be low. That fig has a resemblance to JLaw but does not capture her likeness well.

did they ever ko the bride head? amazing if not as they seem to do everything else!

Really can't wait for these hop we get a few releases this year will buy anything they make from the Tarantino films. Can't imagine any character id pass on.
What characters would you buy.
Id get..
PULP FICTION
Jules
Vincent
Butch
Marcelus
Mia
Lance
The Wolf
Jimmy
Hunny bunny
Pumpkin
Zed

JACKIE BROWN
Jackie Brown
Ordell
Lewis
Max
Melanie

KILL BILL
The Bride
Bill
All the viper squad
A few of the crazy 88
Evan Samuel with a piano lol

Maybe a special edition Quentin Tarantino Director from each

Yeah aren't they outta Hong Kong? Toy Fair isn't really their market.

I will be the voice of reason and say that I want these figures badly but not only will they not be at Toy Fair but they will never see the light of day...sorry someone had to say it....

Their latest prototypes, Dumbledore aside, haven't filled me with confidence.

Yeah im expecting these to turn out horribly.

The problem is they don't event listen and improve. They just push a release out and then wonder why nothing sells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a shame that this license did not go to Blitzway or Enterbay...I can only imagine the amazing figures that would have come about...

Back