Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Ace Toys: Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown & Kill Bill

Anyone else ever get pissed off when companies say they can't show yet or waiting for approval for a film that's been out for 22 years? It's not like we don't know what they look like.

Doesn't mean the studio, the director and the actors don't still have to approve the product.

There are quite a few Tarantino character's I'd PO instantly, bring em on.

It's strange. My love for these films predates the MCU. I can't wait to see even the specs and pics of Vincent.

It's strange. My love for these films predates the MCU. I can't wait to see even the specs and pics of Vincent.

Me too there are more interesting and colourful characters in the Tarantino universe than the MCU and star wars put together.
Just need a top company to pick up Reservoir dogs now

Been waiting for these, Conan, and Bond.

could not wait any longer to see what the Kill Bill fig will look like.

Splurged a little on the Iminime biker version of "The Bride."

Next time I drop a grand on a custom I hope you'll be there to do the same :stick

As much as id love the Imenime, i just can't justify the price tag.
Really hope Star Ace dont screw this up because it may be the last Bride 1/6 we get after the very nice but rip off Imenimi and the affordable but hideous Play Toy figurine.
Star Ace would be a very nice middle ground and affordable version, if done right.

As much as id love the Imenime, i just can't justify the price tag.
Really hope Star Ace dont screw this up because it may be the last Bride 1/6 we get after the very nice but rip off Imenimi and the affordable but hideous Play Toy figurine.
Star Ace would be a very nice middle ground and affordable version, if done right.

If there's one thing I've learned about customs is that patience is generally rewarded. I shelled out for Breaking Bad customs and, while clearly superior to the licensed figures that have since been released, they're not hundreds of dollars worth of superior to me. But if you've got the cash and don't want to wait, why not?

Back