Star Ace - Harry Potter - Ron Weasley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think how I feel about this one hinges on once I feel when Harry arrives on hand.

That's what I'll do. I'm not totally sold on the likeness - I think the prototype was slightly different, but I'm not absolutely sure. The likeness could just improve over time when closer to release, like Harry, and that's when I'll make the decision.

ron01.jpg

ron02.jpg

ron03.jpg

ron04.jpg

ron05-1.jpg

ron06.jpg

ron07.jpg

ron08.jpg

ron09.jpg

THE 1/6TH SCALE RON WEASLEY COLLECTIBLE FIGURE SPECIALLY FEATURES:

- 1/6TH SCALE APPROXIMATELY 25 CM TALL
- BODY WITH ARTICULATIONS
- AUTHENTIC AND DETAILED FULLY REALIZED LIKENESS OF RON WEASLEY IN THE HARRY POTTER MOVIE
- ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION WITH DETAILED SKIN TEXTURE
- EACH PIECE OF HEAD SCULPT IS SPECIALLY HAND-PAINTED

PARTS:
1. FIVE (5) PIECES OF INTERCHANGEABLE HANDS INCLUDING:
- ONE (1) PAIR OF OPEN HANDS
- ONE (1) RIGHT HAND FOR HOLDING WAND
- ONE (1) RIGHT HAND FOR HOLDING BROOMSTICK
- ONE (1) LEFT HAND FOR HOLDING BROOMSTICK

2. COSTUME:
- ONE (1) WHITE SHIRT
- ONE (1) STRIPPED TIE
- ONE (1) PAIR OF BLACK TROUSER
- ONE (1) GRYFFINDOR KNITTED PATTERN SWEATER
- ONE (1) 'R' KNITTED SWEATER
- ONE (1) GRYFFINDOR BLACK WIZARD ROBE
- ONE (1) PAIR OF SOCKS

3. ACCESSORIES:
- ONE (1) SET OF CHESS (32PCS)
- ONE (1) CHESSBOARD
- ONE (1) LEARNING BROOMSTICK
- ONE (1) RAT (SCABBERS)
- ONE (1) WAND
- ONE (1) PAIR OF CHICKEN LEGS
- ONE (1) PAIR OF BLACK SHOES

4. FIGURE STAND

RELEASE DATE: Q4, 2014

**PROTOTYPE SHOWN, FINAL PRODUCT MAY BE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT
**PRODUCT DETAILS COULD BE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE

TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
(s14)
© 2014 Star Ace Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Proto looks very nice. Hope the line keeps going and growing. May need to start selling off the GG busts soon.

This line just continues to impress. Hope it gets a nice long run as there are many characters that I would like to see done....

I got to look at an early retailer sample of Ron and I'm very impressed. Note that this is just a white box, there will be a colorful art box when the figure ships. It has a sleeve over a bookcase style case with a window.
He also comes with a stand like Harry's so you can pose him in a variety of ways, including flying on the broom.

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Ron comes with his rat Scabbers. It should be noted that this rat is designed after the rat in the first movie.
DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

Ron's wand is another accessory.
DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0025.jpg

Two chicken legs for that distinctive Weasley chow time action.

DSC_0028.jpg

His Christmas sweater a present from his mom.

DSC_0029.jpg

A practice broom as seen in the broomstick practice scene from the first movie.

DSC_0032.jpg

But the best accessory (actually 37 of them) is the chess set. As we know Ron's chess playing game in handy at the climax of the first film.

DSC_0039.jpg

The packaging holds the chess pieces in very well. They're plastic, but heavy enough to stand up and not fall over when you're setting them up.

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

I understand that the hair color may undergo some tweaking in production to make it a bit brighter as it appeared in the first film.

Star Ace is on a role with these figures and I can't wait to have a few to display all together.

Last edited:
Interestinga! Ron looks a little tall for the first movie. How tall is he compared to an adult body? Can you post any side by side pics? How is the bodyin general btw? I could see many people looking for one for customs as it is finally a body that looks to be of some quality.

I think he's brilliant. Solid tailoring, good paint, excellent likeness and I LOVE the accessories. Very cool of them to include the chess pieces and board. I think if I were a man of more money I'd be in for this line. They really looks great.

Interestinga! Ron looks a little tall for the first movie. How tall is he compared to an adult body? Can you post any side by side pics? How is the bodyin general btw? I could see many people looking for one for customs as it is finally a body that looks to be of some quality.

it is a little taller than the Harry figure, which looks to be a good height.

Back