Star Ace - Harry Potter - Ron Weasley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonner isn't 1/6.

I think there have been some heads made, but not a full Voldemort figure yet in 1:6 by any company, bootleg or otherwise.

I'm also wondering about the body sizes. If it fits in with the rest of my collection I'll gladly get Snape.

I think if they do the first film and last film versions of the main 3 kids, that would make most people happy.

It would.

Really curious how Star Ace gonna make use of the license.
There are tons of characters in the movies.
And just Harry Potter alone could have many variations : Wizard robe, Quiditch uniform, Dancing Robe, Normal clothes, Triwizard uniform, etc. And also versions based on age differences.

does anyone know if they use 3D models to make these head sculpts?

My favorite Harry potter look is goblet of fire. I hope we get a figure of the teen Ron, Harry and hermonie. We are in dire need of some great Harry potter merch. It is after all a a classic.

Have to admit I might have to get these for my eldest daughter, we just went to the HP studio tour yesterday and I have a feeling she would just love these!

I think they could get away with making these child versions and one older set of the trio (I personally would prefer 7th years versions myself, along with a Neville, Luna and Draco), but beyond that I really think the best bet would be to delve into supporting characters. I mean, the books may be called "Harry Potter" but I don't think anyone can argue that some of the supporting characters became more beloved and popular.

Doing multiple versions of Harry would hurt the potential of the line. One child version, one adult version would be enough.

I remember enjoying the first two movies/books, but it was the 3rd book that truly hooked me - the back story with Snape and the Marauders elevated the world building in a way that captured me. It was the third book, the one that seemed to really open up the world Harry lived in, that made me a fan.

There are so many interesting supporting characters, heroes and villains alike.

Another tease of Ron - note - not approved, not final.
ron2.jpg

Looks great so far but will be a pass for me.

Unless they make Snape.

For some characters, I wish they'd do a set - otherwise we might not see them made. For instance, I'd want a Tonks to go with my Lupin, because I could see them making Lupin, but Tonks seems like a longshot. But together, they'd make a great set. Same with the Malfoys. We'd probably get a Draco, and maybe Lucius, but never Narcissa - so, to make it work, I'd love a three pack so we can get them all. If that makes any sense.

Can't link from my phone but Mark Osr just shared pics of Harry and Ron and they're making Sirius Black from POA and OOTP.

Back