Star Ace - Harry Potter - Ron Weasley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ron_broom.jpg

Dunno why he looks so happy, Ron isn't that great at flying. Good looking figure though. Can't wait to get him.

Looks great in this pic.

Im hard pressed to decide if I really want to buy this figure. Ron Weasley isn't my most favorite character. But nonetheless I am impressed by Star Ace's great work on this figure and can't wait to see what else this line has in store. *Prays for a Snape*

The Ron looks like it has a better sculpt and paint job than the Harry. Seems more lifelike, while Harry looks a little dollish. I may eventually have to send it out to be repainted. Harry is in my Pile of Loot at BBTS so haven't seen it in hand. I generally take in the BoL a couple of times a year and I'm waiting for Ron and a couple of other pieces to hit, so might be a while.

Anyone else notice that Star Ace has used a mirrored image on the front of the box? Not really a big deal, but I think that Star Ace is doing a disservice to the excellent sculpt they have created by doing this. Likeness is a very important factor for some people in deciding to purchase a figure so it is best to use an image of the actor that best compliments the sculpt of the figure. If somebody saw this figure in a store without knowing that the image on the box was mirrored they might think that there is a problem with the likeness of the sculpt when there really isn't. Putting the mirrored image aside though I think that the box looks great! And I can't wait to hear more announcements from Star Ace about this line!

Looks like AE has Ron in stock.
That means BBTS should be getting theirs soon.
Not sure when SSC will be getting theirs with the dock issues.

Back