Star Ace - Harry Potter - Ron Weasley

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is a little taller than the Harry figure, which looks to be a good height.

No, its the same body as Harry. I showed a disrobed Harry in the Harry thread. The body is excellent - comparable to HT bodies, if HT made kid size bodies.
I did this shot with Harry to show relative size:
potter12.jpg

Man, the accessories that Star Ace includes is killer. That chess set, especially. This company is doing a fantastic job so far!

Very nice. Ron is damn near perfect. Harry looks a little too creepy, like his smile needs to be toned down slightly. I look forward to photos of finalized Hermione.

Ron tops even the already superb Harry. Seriuosly, this is one of the best likenesses I've ever seen on a collectible figure, by any company. They managed to capture his shy smirk so perfectly. Plus, all the accessories are so well made and chosen, it's the perfect package. Please excuse the drool folks! :drool

Man, they are killing me with these figures and accessories.

I can't wait!
Obviously Ron won't be out in time for Christmas. Maybe he'll be out in January here in the US.

I asked about that today - as soon as Harry arrived - because Star Ace told me October = Harry and November = Ron, but they're obviously delayed. So, new dates, for the UK at least, is Jan. Probably late Jan.

Can't wait for this one. The chess set looks great too. If it's anywhere near the quality of Harry, I'm gonna be well happy. I've preordered every one of the line to come.

Back