Star Ace 1:6 - Richard Harris Dumbledore - Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arxDzO.jpg

Little update, both Dumbledore and the deluxe are fully sold out on Sideshow. You are no longer able to join the waitlist. Also... anyone heard of Hobby-Galaxy? I preordered him from there out of desperation, so...

That's where I ordered mine as well. They had a good price. Curious when they'll actually get him, though...

Shall we start a prayer circle? I've got candles. NO TIME TURNERS. They were messed up enough in Prisoner of Azkaban, and now...

They said he should be arriving in 1-2 weeks. I've heard good things about that place, so I wouldn't be too concerned.

They said he should be arriving in 1-2 weeks. I've heard good things about that place, so I wouldn't be too concerned.

He's now sold out on Hobby-Galaxy, if that means much.

Wow Dumbledore is pretty much sold out everywhere, now that I think about it. GO RICHARD HARRIS (and Fawkes, I'm so excited for Fawkesey).

EDIT: Hobby-Galaxy just sent me an invoice, YAY! Dumbledore's coming!

He arrived! Impressive figure imo. I kinda wish the glasses weren't permanently attached though - I feel like mine are sliiiiightly crooked.

I'm literally sitting at my house waiting for Dumbledore to arrive. At least he showed up to Harry's house by apparition. Canada Post isn't nearly as prompt.

:lol

Mine is still on preorder. Can't wait.

Well I hate to brag but...

IMG_1209.jpg

Hopefully this works out, this is my first picture addition to a post here. Warning, the boots really ruin ankle articulation, and as I went for something more....

"You're too late Tom, the Aurors are on their way."...

Well it was a nuisance.

EDIT: And I suck, they're rotating. Sigh.

Attachments

• IMG_1205.jpg
    IMG_1205.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1206.jpg
    IMG_1206.jpg
    419.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1210.jpg
    IMG_1210.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1211.jpg
    IMG_1211.jpg
    431.4 KB · Views: 92
It's because of the EXIF data. I found this out the other day. Open them first in preview (or whatever you have) spin them around and save. That then adds the data needed. Your phone doesn't add anything to do with orientation. Hence why one is round the right way - going by size.

Back