Star Ace 1:6 - Richard Harris Dumbledore - Harry Potter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thud:

Looks pretty sweet.

Very nice pics!! :clap Fawkes looks awesome too! :)

Thanks!

And yeah, Fawkes is stunning. He's also made of plastic, so accidentally dropping him doesn't cause him any damage. NOT THAT I WOULD KNOW THAT PERSONALLY.

Sorry about the TV in the background, but I just moved and have misplaced the shelves to my detolfs. :huh

Here is my Dumbledore and fawkes. DSCN3183.jpg

Got mine today. Absolutely beautiful figure! Photos don't seem to do any figures in this line justice. I don't know if the skintones get washed out in pics or what, but so many fine details seem to get lost. The likeness is excellent, if not perfect. The sculpted beard was definitely the way to go! That rooted beard prototype was very sad in comparison. The rooted hair was another great choice too. They've got a real knack for rooted head hair. Hermione and Hagrid both turned out great in that category as well, IMO. I can only imagine Lucius will turn out well too.

Harris is still THE Dumbledore to me, but this only has me excited for Gambon now. I'm hoping they base him off of Half Blood Prince and throw in some 'dead' hands for him as well as some 'live' hands and make him more or less, all encompassing. And speaking of being based on films, why isn't this Dumbledore based on Chamber of Secrets? Between Fawks and the sword, I'd say he was a Chamber of Secrets figure rather than from Stone. Minor issue for sure, but I don't know why they'd base them off of specific films and then get the film wrong.

^ :exactly: I got mine yesterday. He's a fantastic figure, looks absolutely amazing in hand. I am loving this line so far, Star Ace have put out some really great pieces! :yess:

Looking forward to the Gambon version too and whatever else they have in store for us. (prays for a McGonagall!!!! :pray: :pray: )

alright so i checked to see if bbts had any dumbledores left and it said the deluxe was in stock. so i preordered it and got the confirmation email. I just checked again and it says sold out. Do you guys think im good? did I just happen to see it at the right time? im not usually lucky like that so im nervous.

Apart from when you open that big Hagrid box and he knocks your living room door down. . . "Sorry about that".

Back