stan winston custom figure tribute sign up thread ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
found the page, thoses glasses look great.

I would have loved to get a stan figure but for the fact that I feel it would look out of place in my collection and I don't generally go for 'real' people.

but I hope everyone who is getting one end up with a kickass sculpt!:D

the challenge with this commission is to get the headsculpt spot on.....we need to do stan justice.......not to be rushed thats for sure.

Yeah, but then you'd need to get Tay to charge a fixed rate no matter how many people we get to sign on man. I'm all for donating, but I'm not all into paying a lot, or atleast not at this time.

Thats one thing I did think about , to be honest I'm having a hard time getting people to join up without it. I think definitely now , it wouldn't be a wise move to make.

Its looking tops $60.00 for the lot. That has alot of people feeling like they should drop out already so I think if someone would want to put some money toward a foundation for Stan it would be easier for them to do it alone because there are some who would and some who wouldn't and obviously I can't charge people different amounts.

Major kudos uscmhicks! That's great that you're stepping up and paying such honor to Stan Winston. This is a great thing you're doing. I would get this and join this comission but I've got so many projects going right now I couldn't fund it. But I think this is a great comission and a great idea. :)

Major kudos uscmhicks! That's great that you're stepping up and paying such honor to Stan Winston. This is a great thing you're doing. I would get this and join this comission but I've got so many projects going right now I couldn't fund it. But I think this is a great comission and a great idea. :)

thanks man , I appreciate that . Good luck with your other projects mate. :)

Payment messages about to be sent out , if you pay you will be marked so on the first page. This payment will only be for getting the sculpt started and made , not the payment for actual casts of it. :)

Last edited:
ok guys , :lol I have like 50 pms :lol
Let me look through em all confirm everything and then I will let you know and probably send some of you individual pms.
Thanks for being involved in this one !.

Tay

tigerfeet , spawnfan , slimeyslug , myself and dvdbirger have paid.

Once I have all the cash together I will pay Ada until then I will be buying a wolf cleaner k.... I mean keeping the cash safe.

Sorry guys had too :lol

Only joking ( or am I ) dun dun duu !! :lol

royasave33 has also paid , sorry dude this is a tad confusing !. :lol

Ok if anyone can supply pics of stan , the more the merrier .
I can then simply send Ada a collection file of photos of stan.

I still think we should use this pic as the main sculpt reference.
I think the facial expression is perfect. Let me know what you think.
004ac9f3.jpg

Just to keep you guys assured , I will not give this sculpt the go ahead until we are all happy with it. :0

Back