stan winston custom figure tribute sign up thread ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i think it does suck but i cant remember i get it confused with dungeons and dragons

I watched it , was ok.
Sucked a little but whatever.

I think sideshow actually made a dragon bust from that movie.

awesome , signed you up ! :rock
Overall sculpt price lowered again !! :rock:rock:rock

6 days to sign up and get a figure made in memory of Stan Winston !! :rock

I think the easiest way to make the payment to Ada would be for one person to get everyones payments then pay Ada direct the full thing.
I would be happy to do this but would obviously understand if somebody else wouldn't want to do this.
The next part would involve getting everyone there casts sent direct to them with the specific things they ordered. I'm not quite sure how I would go about doing this although I know someone who has lead commissions like this twice from Ada as well so I will shoot him a pm asking him what he did !. :)
I will let you guys know with any updates.

Any reference photos of stan winston are welcome , we need a good collection to send Ada for her to start the sculpt and I would presume one main photo to go off. :)

lets go people its stan winston here also where is pitu at he did a video for him

now I think this is a pic that represents his facial features perfect and I think it could be used as Ada's main reference picture. To me it looks very iconic. :rock
004ac9f3.jpg

Obviously she would need others to get the side profile and other angles done but is everyone happy to use this as the main pic ?.
Let me know guys!.

so basically we have another 6 days to arrange all this and hopefully get a few more people on board , so guys any more pics or ideas would be helpful .

hes quite old in these pics i think the younger version would probably be better

are you happy to go ahead with the pic I posted as main reference ?.

Looking at these pics his hands look massive !

Mr. Les walker confirmed to the list for one unpainted sculpt ! :rock
This has to be a good idea , the two most awesome custom figure makers are in on it ! :rock:rock

At the moment at an estiamte it should be about $25.00 each to get the sculpt made and then your own payments for what you want.

unpainted sculpt = $15.00

painted sculpt = $25.00

I think you can probably have as many as you like.
If you would like in on this or your already in and haven't told me wheter you want it painted or not and how many you want be sure to let me know !.

Tay

Hmm..I dont think i'd ever buy a Winston figure. If I saw it in the store, i'd laugh and say how cute, and nice, then put it back. Real people make boring figures IMO.

Hey Uscmhicks
Just want to say that the Video Tribute you posted on the first page is absolutely superb
Great work man

Back