stan winston custom figure tribute sign up thread ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now I think this is a pic that represents his facial features perfect and I think it could be used as Ada's main reference picture. To me it looks very iconic. :rock
004ac9f3.jpg

Obviously she would need others to get the side profile and other angles done but is everyone happy to use this as the main pic ?.
Let me know guys!.

Yeah that's an awsome pic:rock. I like to get a custom Stan figure but i'm kinda broke right now. I might get one later.

That video made me tear up a little bit. Can't believe we lost such a legendary man. The god of fan-boys everywhere will live in our hearts forever.

I got info off a friend who has done commissions with Ada before and he said she most likely wouldn't post in mass out to everyone. The easiest way I can see this happening , is for me to pay in mass for the commission from everyone as well as everyones individual price and get all the heads sent to me. Then I will charge like $5.00 to everyone and post out all your heads.
I would say to Ada so far I would like 5 heads painted and five heads unpainted.
I would collect the $230.00 for the main commission then the individual prices from everyone for how many casts you would want and how you would like them , they come to me , you send me your address via personal message and I will get them straight off to you.

I think this is definitely the easiest way to do it and it has worked 7 times before with a fellow member who has ordered from Ada.
Let me know what you think. :)

ok two people on the list have been confused about the payment details.
There will be one payment for that we will each pay towards getting the sculpt actually made. This is looking like its going to be about $28.00.

Then you will each have to pay an extra cost for the exact things you want.
Prices are like this .

Unpained headsculpt = $15.00 + postage.

painted headsculpt = $25.00 + postage.

If your not happy with this and wish to drop out please let me know. :)
Thanks .

Tay.

lol , I wish I got it ! . :lol
The main cost is to get the actual head sculpted .
Then the other costs are to get your own casts of the sculpt. :)

Please put me down for one unpainted Stan Winston head with glasses. If his glasses can be removable, that'd be a cool feature. But if they can't that is fine too since I never saw him with his glasses off anyway. Thanks!

hey Mike , we were looking at this site for the glasses .:)
https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums...hlight=glasses
do you still want in if you have to buy the glasses separate mate ?

Ok for anyone who is confused about the payment here is a full explanation.

In about 2 days I will send out personal messages to everyone on the list to get a payment of about $30.00 . This payment will be going towards getting the sculpt made.

I will pay her everyones cash together which will equal about $230.00 if its off a little I will throw in a few dollars. Now she will now finish off the work she is already doing and then get straight on to ours.

At this time you have only spent $30.00 to get the sculpt made.

She will then start the sculpt and send us pics of how it looks. We can tell her how we want it modified until we are happy with it. :)
Once we are happy with how it looks ( this will probably be like a month later ) I will send out pms to get the cash for whatever you want.

Heres how the prices will range .

$15.00 - unpainted head
$25.00 - painted head.

This is why I am making sure what everyone wants.
I will get everyones cash who wants their casts and then send it too Ada.
She will not post out to everyone individually but I will happily do this for you all free of charge.

I am not making any money at all , I am actually losing money as I will be sending everyone their heads in the post free of charge .
Please try to have the $30.00 available by the end of the week. If not thats fine but it would be great if you could just let me know when you can get it .

By the end of the week the quicker we pay the quicker it gets done. :rock
Let me know if your not sure about anything.

Hicks, but wouldn't we be sending more like $26 instead of your projected $30?

Also Hicks, I might join if the price goes down a bit.(The main charge, not the cast charge,)

I'm estimating it as how high it looks it could be just to be sure.
I know some people have been thinking of dropping out. :(

Back