stan winston custom figure tribute sign up thread ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok just got the reply of off her.
The full sculpt cost to be made is $230.00.

Then for individual casts it will be $15.00 normal or $25.00 painted.

The more people we get the cheaper this will be.
I have also opened a thread on the hunters lair so hopefully some people on there will be interested. :):rock

so far 3 confirmed and I think 3 interested. :)

I am happy to ahead with 6 people but hopefully we will get more , when at least 6 are confirmed I will get the overall price and make sure you are all happy to pay.

Bump !.

awesome so thats 4 confirmed and I think mudsharks in so one more and I'm happy to go.
I'm also waiting for dark artist to confirm hes in.
I will leave this thread open for a week as I said so any people who don't see this can join up. If it drops down guys bump it up for us all ! :rock

Tay........put me down for two heads, one painted and one unpainted......has to be done.

this would cost on an estimate $35.00 ( thats if 6 join up , more still might making it cheaper ) for the sculpt to be made , which were all paying a part of.

Then $15.00 for an unpainted cast and $25.00 for a painted one. :cool:

5 confirmed. :)
With 5 its $46.00 to get the sculpt made then it would be our individual costs for how many casts we want and if we want them painted.
The more people that get confirmed the lower the price to get the sculpt made will be.
I think Darkartist81 is definetely in but he has yet to let me know. :)

Thanks for sending me the link, Tay. I'm definitely in for one (unpainted) at the moment. If the price comes down a bit, I may want to add another. Hope you can get the word out to more Freaks, I'm sure there must be lots of people who'd be interested, but who just haven't found the thread yet. Have you mentioned this to the Figuremaster, by the way? Bet he'd be interested!

BRING IT ON !!

I would love to have a figure from the legendary stan.

I am in !!

awesome and another is in !!!. :rock
Ok , so now that we have 6 confirmed we have to pay $38.00 each for the sculpt. Dark artist still may want to confirm as well as FMles and AR- Ballistic.

Solid snake , after paying the actual sculpt charge how do you want your cast.

Would you like it painted by Ada or left blank for someone else to paint ?.
Also how many would you like ?.

By the way , WE HAVE TO PAY ADA VIA PAYPAL , IF YOU CAN NOT PAY VIA PAYPAL I WOULD BE HAPPY TO ACCEPT ANOTHER TERM OF PAYMENT FROM SOMEBODY ( SUCH AS A CHEQUE ) THEN I WILL PAY FOR THEM. :)

Thanks alot fellas. :D

the site to get the custom glasses made is here ^^.
Once the sculpt is done I will probably be interested in gettign some.
If you order a bunch it says he may lower the price so if anyone else is interested let me know and we can probably get a price drop. :)
Darren Carnall recommends these in that thread so I'm sure there great.

Come on guys ! We need more people to join , if it wasn't for Stan Winston we wouldn't have the terminator 1 2 and 3, predator , aliens , Jurassic park , the thing , pumpkin head , Edward scissor hands , predator 2 , Friday the 13th 3 ( i think ) , batman returns , small soldiers , Jurassic park 2 and 3 , end of days , lake placid , wrong turn , darkness falls , Constantine , artificial intelligence and a hell of a lot more movies we have today the way they are.
The man was a genius !!.
Come on guys !.

hey guys just made a new sig that hopefully some people will see to get them involved !.
Maybe it will help !. :)

Just in case anyone missed it, I will will leave this up for a week from today , so tomorrow will be day 6 from 7.

SolidSnake I jut added your video to the first post , hope you don't mind !.
Just seems it fits in perfect , let me know if you want me to take it down . :)

I'm not actually sure yet , f you guys wanna look for some pics and post em up thats awesome. I think we should definetely go for when he was a little older in his career , how he looks on my current sig. From around the time he made the terminator movies , the predator movies , aliens etc. There were big enough gaps in between but he basically looke the same through out these.
Do we want him smiling or normal faced ?.

StanWinston1.jpg

Back