Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
--

There was a time when collectors honestly reviewed figures based on its merits resulting in a rating of it sucks, it doesn't suck, or somewhere in the middle and that was that.

Nowadays, it evolved for better or worse to ego, brand loyalty, having a following/popularity with views, and mob mentality all in varying degrees.

The Sly Stallone Collectibles pending 1:6 figure(s) and other choice examples of discussions found with CF and elsewhere proves the preceding.

No matter what a collector/forum/group claim, there is no such as 100% objectivity (let alone fairness) anymore. Anything and everything have a said and unsaid bias.

It's up to the individual to decide for himself/herself, but that too at times causes disagreements.
I should probably have also pointed out that the negative feedbacks I received for criticism came from a forum mod/admin. 😬 :lol

I should probably have also pointed out that the negative feedbacks I received for criticism came from a forum mod/admin. 😬 :lol
--

ESCALATED.jpg

--

Is KP and their manufacturing facility 100% responsible for producing the figures from start to finish?

Or did KP do the design work, create the prototype, and then hand off the spec, etc. to the so-called management team (i.e., Nick, etc.) and they did whatever to manufacture the figure not involving KP, etc.?
Kaustic Plastik is doing everything, including the manufacturing, they are using the same factory in China that they use for their own figures. Nick Stallone shop is selling and promoting, KP owner and team are getting credit on Stallone shop website by individual name but no mention of KP anywhere. Basically they are employed by Nick and Stallone shop

Yes that's him . It's Khai who made those disgusting comments about my daughter.
--

Good grief.

What a creep.

People like him earn every bit of negative real life karma that comes their way so they'll be emotionally bludgeoned so they too can feel the pain they ignorantly inflict upon others.

Kaustic Plastik is doing everything, including the manufacturing, they are using the same factory in China that they use for their own figures. Nick Stallone shop is selling and promoting, KP owner and team are getting credit on Stallone shop website by individual name but no mention of KP anywhere. Basically they are employed by Nick and Stallone shop
--

Well, that answers that.

However, I feel don't feel all so touchy feely confident about what the final product will look like until KP's videos (and not Nick's buffoonery hype, etc.) surface to add credibility.

We'll see.

That's good. Now, if we can just get a review of a production sample before the 45 day window closes, that'd be fantastic. It would be pointless if the review came after we can no longer pre-order the figure 😆 Also, if there's a 45 day window, does that mean they are made to order, so limited quantities?

are you Sean Dabbs?

--

Well, that answers that.

However, I feel don't feel all so touchy feely confident about what the final product will look like until KP's videos (and not Nick's buffoonery hype, etc.) surface to add credibility.

We'll see.
Same here , KP have a good track record and have made some very nice figures. Their unlicensed Rocky Street and Gym figures, Conan, Inspector clouseau and the upcoming Bela Lugosi to name a few .

But like you say with the way it's being handled by Stallone shop it lacks credibility and proper close up unboxing video is needed. I believe that Dean Knight will be doing one in the next few days .

A prototype is probably on it's way from Italy as we speak .

A prototype or a production ample from the factory? A review of a prototype wouldn't mean much, since we're not buying a prototype.
I don't believe that production has started yet , my guess is that they have a few prototypes made painted professionally by Dario .

Yes I agree with you, the prototype will always be better than the final product in terms of paint .

That's good. Now, if we can just get a review of a production sample before the 45 day window closes, that'd be fantastic. It would be pointless if the review came after we can no longer pre-order the figure 😆 Also, if there's a 45 day window, does that mean they are made to order, so limited quantities?
From what I know they are making a certain amount of figures, I didn't know about the 45 day pre order window. If that's the case I guess it's because if it doesn't sell out they will probably only make the amount that they have sold within that 45 day window and don't want to be left with stock to sell on the website once it releases.

Back