Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be all over the Cobra! That movie is a classic.

Crime is the disease. He is the cure.

Why the hell is Stallone involving himself in 1/6th?

And how the hell can he have the right to every character he's ever played? I have a feeling its only the ones he created. So Rocky and Rambo and Cobra. Not sure about any of the others.

And when did Rambo become Rambo IV? That doll on his site looks like a doll. Manage your expectations.

Why the hell is Stallone involving himself in 1/6th?

And how the hell can he have the right to every character he's ever played? I have a feeling its only the ones he created. So Rocky and Rambo and Cobra. Not sure about any of the others.

And when did Rambo become Rambo IV? That doll on his site looks like a doll. Manage your expectations.

He probably sees money to be made. My concern is this will be a mediocre toy line at $300+ a pop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a guy who could probably get a million bucks doing a commercial in Asia, the small money from 1/6th is a curiosity.

Stallone has surely licensed his name to someone... its the someone that I don't trust.

Think the Cobra figure is the fail custom run one shown a couple of years ago...at least look like it, it was shown in one of the groups at Facebook, this time had a trench coat...look black in color while I think the one used in the movie is a very dark green, so probably this will be a limited edition custom run at the price will reflect that, so probably over tge $350/400 range.

145499785_10158068765838233_6484000226089494915_n.jpg

What happened to his Rocky 4 directors cut

Was wondering the same - thought it was going to be released by X-Mas.

I was disappointed that Stallone was going to remove Paulie's robot from the director's cut - as silly as it was, I grew up with it so it's ingrained into my memory.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULIE!!!

Back