Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's more to the story of how these came to be, but if you're looking for a gauge of quality you might want to research some info on some figures of a Stallone boxing movie that came out earlier in the year.

Do you know the story? I'd like to know.

Do you mean this one?

MVdIBGe.jpg

Z83BGKz.jpg

Yeah I reckon Sly has seen the KP Rocky figs and ThreeZero Rambo and wants a slice of the pie. A really nice First Blood fig would be a must buy for me

I remember when Hot Toys posted photos of Sly with the HT Rocky figure about 10 years ago, so he's been aware of the 1/6 community. Maybe he now want to get in on the action.

Vimal's name caught my eye. He's the artist that did all the work for Molecule 8 and then got shafted by them. I don't like Stallone for his "Okay for me, but not for thee." 2A stance, but that's neither here nor there. I will admit, a Marion Cobretti figure next to Snake Plisskin and Jack Burton just screams 80's nostalgia.

How interesting! I like that photo of Stallone holding the 1/6 figures. I think he can appreciate them.

The first picture does look like First Blood Rambo. How exciting would it be to get a realistic First Blood Rambo.

I would be down for any of the following:

* First Blood 1 or 2 Rambo
* Cobra
* Rocky 1 - 4
* Judge Dredd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sly has seen Hot Toys figures.
These better be great quality!

Back