Stallone line - First Blood Rambo released

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't interested in Cobra, but if it looks good, I'll consider it. Rambo is looking pretty good, but that head sculpt is what will make or break this figure. Three A set the standard with their RIII figure, and for a reasonable price with a lot of accessories. I could see myself getting the FB figure just for the body and costume if the head sculpt isn't great tho. Maybe get an extra Three A head and use it with the FB body.

Rambo's jeans look fresh off a Ken doll. I just hope these are properly licensed.

I was thinking the same thing too. Looks a bit like a doll. Pants in the movie looked less baggy around the thighs too.

842b8b70dba961d3860fa54bcc7e976a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to say, this doesn’t look too promising so far.

Last edited:
Given that its coming from Stallone 'directly'... I'd say maximum price with minimum effort.

The quality of the clothing so far does not look promising. I think at best these figures will provide some much needed parts for a much better bash and repaint. For instance, the jeans on Cobra will need to be replaced, probably those boots too. The rubber holster is disappointing. Shirt looks good. Hopefully the sculpt too -- since that is what Sly will really be looking at.

This.....

400 minimum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mostly interested in the Rocky figures. The HT are probably 10 years old. I don't think it will be any of the other characters. Apollo and Clubber still hold up reasonably well, but Drago was way oversized.

Given that its coming from Stallone 'directly'... I'd say maximum price with minimum effort.

The quality of the clothing so far does not look promising. I think at best these figures will provide some much needed parts for a much better bash and repaint. For instance, the jeans on Cobra will need to be replaced, probably those boots too. The rubber holster is disappointing. Shirt looks good. Hopefully the sculpt too -- since that is what Sly will really be looking at.

This is pretty much my assessment. I don't know all the details so I'm not keen to just spread a bunch of nonsense or speculation, but it's clear that Sly saw the unlicensed stuff from you know where and wanted a piece of the pie. I get that and it's his right and it's noble effort to take action into your own hands, I also heard somewhere there were a few parties who at least had some experience in making these things involved helping him, lets wait to judge the final images but so far, not-so good. This is why he would be best suited to just ask for a skim off the top on these thrid parties (the one in particular) who are already making these things and sell them on his site instead of trying to make them. Mayne this is some variation of that, like I said I don't know the details.

But what I do know is that and other companies are more capable than what we have seen so far.

At the end of the day though, mediocre stuff plus sly's cut plus a license fee? all of a sudden you have something expensive. Can't blame the man for wanting his cut and can't expect the price of those Rocky figures from last year either.

Yeah the cheap sunglasses are the first thing I noticed. That’s the prototype too. :lol

Yeah...my first thought was the glasses aren't great. But look it still might have a good Sly sculpt and body.

I'm expecting parachute pants for the jeans though.

Back