SSW Aragorn on Brego Has Arrived!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn Has Arrived!

yeh they do not ship out numbers in order of orders received it's all random. but it is true that they do keep the lower end of the edition for the US followed by Europe and then rest of the world.

i'm in Asia and if you are so free to drop by the thread listing of ssw owners, more often than not you will notice my name at the end of the list. unless of course you order directly from sideshow which got me a rather low edition number for the gondorian helms set as well as the weapon sets. the others i got from my local retailer.

Just got my tracking number email for this piece so will soon see what numbers made it over to the UK.

after seeing these pics, i'm regretting cancelling my order...

i'll have to pick one up off ebay i guess...

Just arrived in the UK (number 481) - stunning statue to finish the line, especially after getting Legolas and Gimli last week...

Glad I cancelled my order for this now..do not like it at all.Elessar is much better.

Mithrandier said:
#0008 is a great number..................but I was close.................lucky number 0013................yay for me................my lowest number to date...................

It is a great statue......................great paint, great pose...............

Thanks & Congrats - very cool! (goliath & jlc too) :D

I've never been one to worry too much about the numbers (or AP for that matter), but it is fun when it happens.

Those pictures look soooooooooo nice... I cannot wait to get mine... I have no clue where to put him though... I really really really need more space :google

I got it... people will have to hold their drinks in their hands when they will visit me because my coffee table will be full with statues :D :lol

crazytrain said:
Just arrived in the UK (number 481) - stunning statue to finish the line, especially after getting Legolas and Gimli last week...

Seems Parcel Force turned up this morning to deliver mine but I was out, have to wait a bit longer to see mine.

Aragorn has reached France!
Glad I did not cancel my order. I was about to do it two months ago but finally changed my mind. This statue is a great work with a lot of details.

Now at home there are 3 horses (Arod, Shadowfax and this last one) and Bill the pony. Just have to find some room to display them all.:gimli :legolas :gandalf_w :aragorn :sancho

bonsey said:
Glad I cancelled my order for this now..do not like it at all.Elessar is much better.

Ha! Oh how wrong you are. The steed version is much more regal, with all the intricate Gondorian detailing on both the horse and Aragorn. And on most of the weaponary too. And of course you get Anduril. I wasn't a big fan of this statue until I saw it for myself. I hear that when the statue first appeared at a show with Sauron next to it, people were more interested in Aragorn than Sauron, and that says something on how great this statue is to behold in person.

I know it got a lot of attention at SDCC last year both steed pieces did infact. Just waiting for a shipping notice from The Godfather at this point.

...and I have it.
Cannot believe how amazing this piece is and as good as the photos are, they cannot do it justice.
My display cabinet has arrived too today so will have fun putting it all together and having the spot for this, GoSF and RWoS set aside.

Alas, its also a very sad day and we all know why... :(

Got mine today. #220

Very Impressed, Great statue to end the line with.

Yeah got mine just there no. 266. Fair pleased with it, amazing detail. its definately up there with one of my faves.

I tried to get a few shots of this one in natural light and I was focusing on the facial sculpt -

AragornBG2.jpg

AragornBG.jpg

AragornBG3.jpg

nothing else to add , its all been said before ...... these last two have been superb ..... , ending on such a high .....

i can t however stop thinking about how great arwen , mouth of sauron and derhelm and pip would have looked , based on the standard here :monkey2

well done , and many thanks for these superb works of art ....

all thats needed now is a home , amongst my collection \ not an easy job ...

Back