SSW Aragorn on Brego Has Arrived!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Aragorn Has Arrived!

I've unpacked him. 2 other statue's in the box and Aragorn at display together with the other riders. Now I just have to wait until next friday to get Legi&Gimli.

dsc021432fl.jpg

Very nice, Dunedain!

I never got Gothmog, but you've got me thinking how nice he would look with the other four horse & rider pieces.

Looks very nice Dune. This was one line I wanted them all of the H&R ones that is.

Some detail shots. (damm it's hard to take picture's when you drunk to much on a party) :duff

aragorn25sf.jpg

aragorn33zx.jpg

aragorn11gb.jpg

Really love this piece so much detail.

Do you have Sam & Bill? That is a rider piece as well.

As for me, I am able to comfort myself about not being able to spend the big money on Sam and Bill because he isn't actually riding, but walking alongside him. I will have all the horse and rider pieces when I get Gothmog.

(But I would still love to get Sam and Bill one day...)

I have Sam & Bill. But, I don't consider it a "Horse & Rider" piece actually...

Gandalf on Shadowfax, Ringwraith & Steed, Gothmog on Warg, Aragorn at the Black Gates, and Legolas and Gimli on Arod to me are the "Horse & Rider" pieces.

Not that I would ever get rid of my Sam & Bill. It's staying right where it is.

:)

And my Aragorn at the Black Gates will be joining all of those pieces (hopefully) on Tuesday.

Great pics. That first group shot looks like Gothmpgs got Chewie's arms raised up though. :chew

tomandshell said:
Funny! I didn't notice that at first.

dsc021432fl1iv.jpg

Cool I haven't noticed. The wookie is General Tarfull. Micheal Kingma signed for me on a con last year.:chew

Got mine today and I love it!! It is everything everyone has said and I thought since I saw it last year at SDCC. I'm just sad it's all over.

Got mine today as well. What a excellent piece, and great way to end the line.

This is the piece I wanted (announced) since I started collecting the SS/Weta line, and it has not disappointed me. I love it.

Just wish there was more polystone pieces coming.

Thank-you Sideshow and Weta for one hell of a line of collectibles!

:clap

dunedain said:
I've unpacked him. 2 other statue's in the box and Aragorn at display together with the other riders. Now I just have to wait until next friday to get Legi&Gimli.

dsc021432fl.jpg

i used to have that exact same desk... :monkey5

I know I´m too late to the party (although I guess it´s never too late if it´s LOTR related ;) ) but I just received my Aragorn at the Black Gates statue and I just had to say how amazing I think it is!!!
Man, it´s my first Weta statue and I can´t stop looking at it, it´s just AWESOME!
And I had read comments saying how it doesn´t look like Viggo, well, to me it does look like him but anyway, who cares??? I mean, the pose, the horse, the outfit and details, the paint job... it´s all outstanding so I couldn´t care less about the likeness.
It´s Aragorn and it´s one of the best statues I have ever seen, that´s the main thing!

(The only "bad" (and I love them as well) things about it are... the weight... and size... where the hell am I going to place it???? lol)

I couldn´t have thought of a better pre-bday gift!!!! :chew:chew:chew

Back