SSW Aragorn on Brego Has Arrived!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is an old thread, but I new in here.

Just have to say that I luv this figure also !

Congrats !

Yes, lets show a bit of love for one of the original Aragorn's, who needs a PF, hey...

2807583807_2f67710338.jpg

2807583809_ec2a706925.jpg

Larger versions and some of my other statues can be found on my Flickr page

I really luv the detail in his armor and in his horse but the likeness is really killing this one for me... still a very nice piece and i do like it.

I really luv the detail in his armor and in his horse but the likeness is really killing this one for me... still a very nice piece and i do like it.

Im right there with you. I love the "riders", and the detail definitley looks great. But Ol' Tooks just not into "essence". I think someone needs to tighten the reins in that depaartment. If it doesnt look like who its supposed to, then roll it back into a ball and start over!

Took:monkey1

hmm, I always thought it was a pretty darn good likeness, yet, funny enough, with most of the PF pics, I just don't feel it.

Yeah, the PF actuallly LOOKS LIKE who its supposed to, Viggo.

I just cant see Viggo in the SSW version.

hmm, thats not exactly what I meant.

I see more of Aragorn and Viggo in the SSW statue, then I do the Aragorn PF. Unless of course we are talking about the pre-production Aragorn PF, I could totally see Viggo in that one.

Back